Thursday, June 08, 2023

Wednesday

Blog 060723 – – Wednesday Actually I'm kind of loving these days, warm in the morning followed by giant, black threatening clouds turning into sometimes cloudburst's, lightning and bodacious bouts of thunder. I know it's not consistent but it's been the case for the last week or so and is somewhat continued forecast for the next couple of days. Sadly, the temperatures will dip again towards the end of the week that's all right I get over it. After all today be in the 7th or 10 days away from their union got other things to worry about than the weather. Today I was really considering dropping in to the independent living centers annual summer picnic. I don't know what is boiled down to over the years I can't imagine but thought I would drop in just the same. I was looking at my calendar the other day not sure when the picnic would be swell onto the website sure enough I could not believe it it was today. Again sadly, I also notice that I had a zoom meeting of the of the A T funding advisory board. We have the board meeting once every 3 months and I couldn't believe it was today so there went my trip into Park for the summer picnic. The picnic is always in June but I didn't think it was this early. Bummer, I think today will be good day for traveling on the bus system all things considered. I was feeling relatively good as does my body in the chair simply working okay I could've done the park scene just fine. However, I was able to keep busy because I did my wash today finally getting back on a schedule that meets my needs having clean clothes for the weekend still looking relatively decent the first three days of the week to washday. I was able to get it done in between the advisory board meeting and working out on my arm bike so I guess I was fortunate. Other than that however it's been a pretty quiet day with the exception of thunder here and there that's probably best. There were sirens galore during the worst part of the electric storm which I guess so to make sense I'm just glad none of the fire engines deviated into here they do that enough and just regular days. I was even able to get the cookies and treats for tomorrow's coffee group. Something somewhat accomplished how rare is like? Must beware because now that I've said it something sure to come and mess everything up. I certainly have the time they're still good 5 hours left in the day I certainly could mess up I don't think that's good happen however. My goal is to get to bed relatively early get some serious Stephen King reading accomplished and wake to get things ready for the coffee group. We're pretty well set even one of the ladies who's a good volunteer cornered me and wanted me know when I wanted her there to help that's great. I'm anticipating no problems at all but we'll see be sure to read blog tomorrow…

No comments: