Thursday, June 22, 2023

PEE Body

 


I'm not sure what happened to me last night but something definitely did. Still freaked out about the amount of urination experience yesterday. I got thinking that I actually did have a bladder infection which I know that I did I always have infection low-grade but maybe what I thought was low-grade was more infection that I thought. I sure didn't want to go back to the hospital at sure or the doctor's office I mean. But I was having the urgency which seem to be going on all night. Luckily I did pack a couple of PEE protectors and surprisingly they worked with the urgencies. Still wasn't getting any sleep because the day was c coffee Social. I just didn't know how it was going to be functional to do my job and social or more case did want to go to social smelling like piss. Y'all know how much I don't want Smell like an old man. My wheelchair cushion was really bad I sprayed a lot of this o odor Eater stuff seem to do a good job I did well muscled out of bed around 6 o'clock and I have to be honest it took me a long time to get dressed. I noticed a wheelchair claims of I'm just a little bit worried about my ability to be independent. I wish I could've showered I thought about calling Lissy and having her come over me and work on my equipment but I decided just to passive aggress my way. I have magical thinking About being out in the wind and sunshine will wear away the odor. It really kind of seemed to work to the point that I went over to the dollar store in the market to pick up a few things. Now look at me funny like the spell something weird. Maybe it helped that are always with a group of people that respected out like this smells coming from the person next to me. This reminds me of the Gary Larson cartoon word dear or something is pointing to the bear to the Hunter.


As I was lying trying to sleep during the night I to thinking about how weird it would be a what was happening to me was secondary to the oral surgery. I sure didn't want to decay or infection to go into my jaw and then my brain that truly be a bad day. But so far they've been pretty good for me anyway finally finished late Stephen King while sitting in the sun in the parking lot. I have a spy novel, paperback and thick. This could take me through the rest of the summer which would be nice. Of course I cannot tell but the days are getting shorter now or hours of daylight. Try to figure out a way to get under my arm bike so start working on the arm bike. I can feel myself getting weaker and worst of all I think that's part of the problem I'm having not been able sleep through the night I really was enjoying the 200 minutes a week plus arm bike workout it really did make a difference

No comments: