Wednesday, June 14, 2023

My Spaz Medicine

 


I just finished an excruciating 20 minutes of trying to access my online pharmacy. I rarely if ever use this software must I have to and then it's pulling teeth until either I give up or by dumb luck defeat the security protocols and get into my own pharmacy account. I know I'm whining and I know that the security protocols are there for my own production but I get so frustrated I would throw caution to the wind just so I could get in and try to find out what's going on with my stupid prescription.


As you are probably aware so far I'm not happy. A couple years ago – – more than a couple because I was still married – – we set me up on this express scripts account so that I would get my medications for 90 days of the time my not have to worry about going to the pharmacy to get my prescription refilled it would all happen over the Internet and the meds would come in the mail. This works great until it does not and for some reason this time to refill my meds my online subscription/prescription failed me. I'm not sure why I'm kind of thinking that might be because of a change of plastic i.e. credit cards or whatever. However, I did find the right reason after figuring out how to break into my account. I really try to be responsible regarded my online presence. Granted I try to make my passwords as easy as possible for me to remember and of course the stupid system won't let me do that force me to make these humongous passwords. I try to write them down but invariably I write them down wrong or I don't update them when I've tried to get into the account in the past and its force me to update my passwords at such and then I forget to update the passwords of my online password storage area and of course they will not let me give it. I think they think they're cute when they say they're going to help you get into your account and all they are doing is making you set up another password which starts the whole process over again and drives are totally crazy. I try my best to conjure up a great password only the fly and before I can use my new password I have to go through a secondary identification process which to me is just as arduous as the 1st! This of course is predicated only on the idea that I'm using the right online name luckily I found out on express scripts that it's my email account thank goodness. So I rush back to the login screen put in my email put in my new password like I said to find out I have a secondary security system I have to get through. They send you/me a 6 digit number that I have to put into the specialized screen at the end of the process! Then if everything's cool it lets me and. It took me at least 30 minutes of not 45 minus of this frustrating process and then whoever guards the gate let me through. The message I received was that for some reason my physician as indicated no longer need baclofen and I need to contact the office to get this straightened out. It's my own fault I understand it's now past the middle of the week but I've got a couple weeks to work with before I'm totally out of the muscle relaxant that I use to survive. I would not be surprised if my doc won't sign of on my new prescription until he's seen me. It's a formality for him it's a pain in the butt for me. It's a bus trip into the big hospital complex.


As I said luckily got a couple week window to work in the hopefully my baclofen will hold out…

No comments: