Monday, June 26, 2023

Nevermore

 



I almost went out to purchase another headset with microphone today in hopes of being able to continue updating my blog from the computer itself and not have to work through my Samsung though I'm totally pleased with how will the Samsung voice to text works. With just a few items I like the Samsung system much better and it works a lot better. Perhaps it's the age of the software that I use on a computer but never was very accurate and I wanted to blame the headsets for that. I've had tons of headsets I either roll over are they just don't work. This one seems to work intermittently, but I have rolled over it more than once and totally broke it off the headpiece. I did use some duct tape on it or tried to and it worked for a couple days but then came apart again. If I have Carl or Marc Anthony or something to work on it maybe that would work. But it, the headset, has been missing a lot lately itself. Some days it'll really be accurate and I could dictate at a really acceptable speed but the last couple days by and large I felt the microphones weren't even working on the big computer. It's probably just me but it seems to be pretty much linked to the Head set computer systems. I also enjoy not only the software but a lot of the supports like word count and stuff that came with the tablet. And of course though it's kind of shabby to do I will save this in the word form document and then pull it up on the big computer and change it all around add any images then post it from there. I suppose it's a lot of extra work but that's okay my blog is worth it.



Remember my friend Billie who was my neighbor across the hall for a couple of years and passed away not too long ago. Well our units been rented out a nice lady named Betty. She seems nice anyway lots of smiles walks around a lot so many thousand steps a day these people are really into it. She listens to but seems to be a lot of rock and roll behind the door has a pretty noisy bird which I'm glad I can't hear it all once the doors are shut. But this person has really gotten into decorating the front space by the door. A lot of people have done that in this building there's just enough space for a person with an artistic twist to try to feel a bit more artistic about their entryway to their home. Anyway, Betty has a lot of flowers but she also has two little ceramic dolls that look pretty eerie to me. I'm sure the only who feels this way is me but they're kind of spooky always sitting there always smiling always waiting for something I don't know what. I don't know if I'm afraid they might ambulate during the night and who knows where they go all that I do know is that I sleep with the door unlocked. I don't know if the little ceramic heads know that but it wouldn't surprise me sometime to hear the door push open and the clink clink clink oh ceramic feet marching across the floor to my room and the next thing I know they'll be perched on my power chair like little Ravens choking out the word.. Nevermore!…




No comments: