Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Rouge Clouds and Other Things

 




The promise of a hot day Shattered by a marauding cloud Mass blocking out the Sun and even shedding raindrops here and there over the sidewalk. Luckily none of this bothered me as I bolted home from my assist meeting downtown Salt Lake. I'm glad I went in and I knew we were not going to have a lot of names to deal with since it's the end of the grand year but still one name was all we had. He did want to download some materials to us since we indicated we would take them out and distribute them in our communities. You know, brochures and such. I only had room for brochures I didn't take any posters. Just the usual printed materials pictures of the organization and what we do and how we do what we do to you if you qualify. So it was a relatively quick meeting which was okay got me up, dressed and downtown. I did stop at the market on the way home to pick up some treats for my staff tomorrow. I'm almost totally out of cookies and she does have a sweet tooth. I also on a whim, got a two-piece fried chicken dinner from the deli there at the market less than five bucks for two pieces of chicken mashed potatoes and gravy and a silly little cornbread I also had some apple nut salad whatever it's called it was okay. I wish I could say something exciting happened to me on my way home but as I indicated they were Rogue clouds beginning to Mass and when coming out which means there could be a storm on its way. The only rain that fell on me was when I tried to sit out in the sun there was not much sun because of these real clouds which blocked them efficiently. When the sun did come out it was hot but you had to wait for that to happen. I lost my bookmark in the Wind sort of breaks my heart I've been using this bookmark through at least three books. One of my Burrows I do get attached to them. Best part is I can always make more maybe not as cute or original but a bookmark is a good piece of equipment to have especially one that I designed.



I'm dictating this on my tablet again I'm los maybe not as cute or original but a bookmark is a good piece of equipment to have especially one that I designed.



I'm dictating this on my tablet again I'm losing faith in my big computer day by day it seems. It's not too awkward to have to go in and pull the document up and post it from the big computer. If I had more patience I'm sure I could do it from the tablet but it make it pretty hard. That's okay keeps me in computer shape. I need to work it out with Marc Anthony or somebody to take my system in to the PC laptops and see if they can clean it up. I'm sure it's loaded with viruses spend forever since it's been cleaned out. I don't know if that would do anything for the head set and I think to some degree it's the software as well. The software is old. I have to admit using the tablet really is Swift, it dictates well or text dictation well. I realized today that it's the 27th of the month and that means kid letters need to be going out soon. I need to make a decision whether I get a new headset see if that will make the difference or write the letters on Samsung then transfer them over to the PC and do the final printouts there. It's a pain in the butt but it's nice to have something to worry about I guess..




No comments: