Friday, January 07, 2005

Friday in Between Day

I should feel better that the weeken is finally here but I am just moderately excited. There is snow called for tomorrow and Sunday and the snow fell all day yesterday; meaning the wind which is forcast for today will be dangerously cold. The sun is out though and I can feel each day stretch a little longer it's time of sunlight. I can stand a little cold for more sun and each day getting closer to Spring. However, I did bundle and Trax( local term for taking the train into work. My power chair worked fine, charged up nd ready I just plowed upto the station.

I was a bit vexed on getting into work--I am usually the first in the office --and I had a call waiting and sure enough it was Cecilia and she has sick kids and is not coming in today. This is not a prob except I was going to take off the afternoon for hours I put in overtime on Monday night before Advisory Board. Oh well I just have to pace myself. It should be quiet in the back here today.

You might notice different sized fonts today. I am still getting into this blog thing and I am trying to find myself and how i want to write but I am finding the experience so far helpful at least orienting me to writing something which might be read each day.

Currently reading:
Picoverse, Robert Metzger...intertaining read dabbling in just enough hard science to keep me interested. I shall have to explore more Metzger

No comments: