Monday, January 24, 2005

Monday AM traumas

The inversion holds but a low pressure is trying to push itself into the area, perhaps by midweek or the weekend.I just have to be patient this too hall pass. I am zooming! Today was really the first day to test the endurance of the new batteries, but they worked like champs. I left the van in the drive way and rode the chair up to the trax station. Monday mornings are traumatic enough; add to that trauma a death in the family over the weekend i.e. Cinnamon and I was up late not matter what, and that translates to getting out the door. I have to admit I did OK, the train operator saw me cross the tracks and actually held up the train till I could get to the ramp up and in by doing that I was put back on schedule. http://www.accessut.org/ and go to “Salesbank. Or just click the hotlink. Cinnamon died yesterdays so did Johnny Carson. I think I liked Cinnamon a whole lot more.

No comments: