Saturday, January 15, 2005

It Never Fails!

Last night when I got home from work I had a letter from Mack. Dr Mack Gift is the director of the Utah Mental Health Association. I have done Mack's web page for a number of years now and i had just billed him a week or so agao. There was a check in the envelope what was very cool. A couple of hundred. I had sort of been thinking that when this mony came I would invest in a new digital camera. The one I have now is a fossil a one meg a pixil. The camera has served me will but it is time to of up and I was really hoping I could. But, as you have read in earlier posts I really do need to get new batteris for my Jazzy. Odd as it is the money in the check $270.00 I just a little more then I need for the new wheelchair batteries. If I buy them from a battery house andn have someone I know istall them then I would have enough...if i have the evil DME (durable medical equipment) vendor do the operation ithe istallastion will cost more then $300.00!!! Piss me off. So, instead of getting th new camera I eel I must make the adult, responsible dcision and replace the batteries. I almost ran out of juice again today when I went shopping. I can get by for a while longer but I feel the time is coming when the current (no pun) batteries will not hold a charge at all. So maybe next billings I can move up in my picture taking.

Well, it's saturday night and Dianne is at her Doc ppointment and I need to put some hamburgers together--then I might burn a couple of CD's if I have the time or energy.

No comments: