Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Oh Nooooooo!


Ohnooooooo! Posted by Hello

I was really hoping the sun would breakthrough today, but not yet…but I know it’s coming this inversion cannot, will not last for ever! One of the guys I ride the train with is under going neuro-surgery this morning for brain cancer. This is the worst, I would think; but, I have been impressed how well this guy is taking everything. I hope when my time comes I handle things as good as this guy. I just met him, riding the train, I mean that’s what happens riding the train. You see someone over, and over, every day and soon you’re talking, and then becoming and then caring and soon you have a friend, even if you did not start out with this in mind it just happens. This guy is named Don, I mean I know him a little, like I said he is on my train, but he is a nice enough guy. I have to get him a book, a specific book, I have to go out and find him the first book in the Turtledove series WORLD WAR . I told Don about the series once and he seemed intrigued…I just have to find out the results of his surgery to see if he will need “talking books “ or will be able to make do with just the regular books. Neurosurgery can mess a person up so bad.

No word back from the MDs office yet. The doctor’s office has my work number but have left two messages on the machine at home to call them for the results. So, I just called and now Susan the main nurse is out on family emergency and sounds like other staff are gone as well. So I don’t know if I’ll get the results today. I am probably dieing. I do have a weird sensation in my chest…OH Noooooooooooo!

No comments: