Monday, December 05, 2016

Acceptance


As I begin my second month here at the apartments I am really focusing on trying to bring some order to my lifestyle. I am finding that regardless of how focus I try to be on either cleaning the apartment or keeping what little orderI do have it the apartments is a formidable task. I don't know of chaos just likes the vex me aren't really that much of a slob. I find it just doing one task I will make five or six more tasks for me to deal with. I should like to bring my power chair many times as I swivel her turn in the kitchen the handle in the back by chair often catches on something sticking out of the stove or the cupboards are the edge of the sink and down it goes to the floor. Many times making a gigantic mess as it descends. Fortunate for me I have fairly decent patients and even if I know the task of cleaning will be significant I just accept the setbackand return to the project I was doing .


Yesterday was a great case in point. I was pretty focused and excited doing something with a couple packages of ribs I purchased last week.. I had frozen them pulled them out early morning yesterday to thought so I can place the ribs in the crockpot and cook for hours. But in the space of 30 seconds it seemed that I bumped a half a cup of coffee on the floor plus a glass and drink plus a bottle of soy sauce – – but goodness it was nearly empty – – which brings the remaining contents all oveccancel thatr the floor. In the morning I fixed fried eggs and the shells are still on top of the stove and of course those got added to the mix on the floor. I did not even curse. I took the chao in stride and finished setting up the crockpot that would soon receive the ribs.. But what remained was a hideous mess.. The trouble is this happens to me all the time.. This morning I was getting something out of fridge in the back of my chair space caught the garbage can I keep by the table and spell it and it's contents oover the kitchen floor. I took a deep breath finished by task in the fridge and pushed the garbage back to the camp and said to can upright.


I did not even try to clean up the soy sauce mess choosing instead to let the bug juice dry and remove it when I mop the whole floor. I did sweep up after the soy sauce drops had dried removing the eggshells and other paraphernalia that's landed on the floor. I've come to the conclusion that I need help/assistance which means spending more money. I wish I could do this by myself but chaos bending me to her well. I suppose a couple hours a week in the living space need and semi-tidy is worth the payout..

No comments: