Sunday, December 11, 2016

Sunday Pizza Day



Today is Sunday it has been up for the beautiful day. I got fairly earlywash dishes,, made some coffee got dressed went down washed clothes.. I'm basically done with the close though I still have a few things to fold and hang up. I went over to the market and did some Christmas shopping. It was supposed to be partly cloudy which I guess it has been at the sun shone and it was relatively warm when I was out and long sleevesiin just my vest. I swear the day ffelt like spring!

I did not know better I would say mmy world, here in Salt Lake, is becoming less and less accessible. As I have been shopping incessantly the last couple days I've never bbecome more aware of my inability to reach things especially in the marketplace. Each time I go I swear I'm going to have to take a stic/hook with me in order to reach things. Luckily I have no compunction in asking someone for help that is it that someone is around.. I have to be patient and wait for that someone to come by. I sort of like doing that with the meager form socialization I guess it is rather pathetic.. But you would think at this stage of the game accessing materials of the market will become much more doable. I must admit staff at these places are much more open to help or at least they understand the need more than they use to. I guess in fairness I need to accept the idea that it would be impossible to make it totally accessible market place. Perhaps, the market I use most of all is a bit older and has older freezer bins make it impossible for me to lean over in my power chair and access something deep down in the freezer.. It would be challenging get something out even with the hook.

I'm so excited! Mark was here last night aassisting me straighten up my house and in the process my printer! In the day just for the fun of it when I saved this document I printed it just to see if I could and I could and I did. I feel fine.


Now to ffinish my day I am going to make a pizza. Seriously I've been threatening to do this for a week now. About a couple pounds of hamburger last week that was on quick sale and since then I've been getting things together to make a hamburger pizza here at the house/apartment..I have a green pepper,, I have an onion I have a can of olives, I have a bag of shredded cheese, I have a can sliced mushrooms I am set. I just hope I can get the pizza pie out of the oven when it's done.

No comments: