Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Hang In There Larry

Blog December 6, 2016 – – Tuesday

It's cold today but not as cold as I thought it was going to be however. I got up was always called David at Assist with informed me that it was too cold to have a meeting today. I thought that was kind of lame but I really had things I have to do and so I welcomed not having a although in Salt Lake is for an hour. I got ready,, stop by Jim's fixed my sight of my chair and then I headed off to find a box to mail my brothers birthday gift in and to find gift cards for the girls.


I was told there was a post office in Harmon just up the street from where I live so I jumped on the bus and got off in Harmon's. I was so surprised at how much area stuff was in the area. There are two banks in the current me that maybe I didn't have to go to mount America credit Union is my bank and maybe these offices would have the Visa gift cards are looking for.. I was surprised that neither the banks carried Visa cards any longer. And frighteningly I think I am beginning to see a pattern develop I still want to check with mount America see if they do the gift cards and if not then I will just go ahead andsend moneyand let Shelley divvied up. I really hate doing just this way but I don't see any other way togft things.


I returned home and got my pimp coat because it was just too heavy for the day. Even though the weather forecasters said it was going to be cold it wasn't cold enough for the great white. I changed into a lighter garment and took off again to the local market where I purchased a bunch of stuff which a questionably need. I got materials to make meals with and so is the like salted peanuts and on Roca I'm definitely doing something weird. The day turned colder on my way home. I put my groceries away just hangout in my apartment. I spent more time on Facebook that I should and I was shocked to find stint of damage the stroke levied on my friend Larry ORR. He still in hospital and I didn't know. I need to go see him one of these first days but maybe I'll wait till after the cold I am such a wuss.

No comments: