Friday, December 02, 2016

Kinda Gouchy


I was sick last week,, I had a feve of 100 and something  that didn't have anything  on hand to combat the fever and the cough. This of course was all  in the realm  of Dianne's control  at the house. In the days that followed I made sure  that I started acquiring,, medicine OTC and prescription I never want to go through a couple days like that again. Actually it was Carl, my brother, who brought over top medicine  orange juice and other items needed for the sick person...


I slowly but surely  amended and feeling pretty good now  except for going through some dark periods where I was seriously thinking  that I should not be living on my own. This last month has been quite an experience. I cannot believe how I've had to struggle just to maintain the apartment I am in..  I'm still trying to figure out the whole scenario. I don't have enough counterspace in kitchen  so everything is getting stacked up and looks kind of bad. The same holds true for the bedroom..  I like to blame the messy look on the carpets but seriously asked not what it is it is me I just cannot keep up.

I try to keep the dishes of yet the lack of counterspace except challenging. I've been cooking meals and have like that.  I've been making a lot of casserole type of dishes and I like the way that tastes and  I do like having leftovers .. But still everything looks messy.  Today I'm trying to find a way to keep my meds to further not  an eyesore to the kitchen   but have not yet figured a place for them yet.. I think I may have figured something out  I'll just have to see if I can find a  trough container which might hold all the meds that I take. I've been trying to push the vacuum cleaner around and that in and of itself is a good workout. I do not know aa good job the vacuum does but the vacuum seems to be functional  if nothing else but a workout tool.

Last week  I purchased a new printer but couldn't get  functional.  My friend Duane  actually picked up the machine brought over to my house and we almost got it set up. We finished the job today.  Duane  also bought  a Wi-Fi booster  which I think is doing some good  in the worked on trying to get myself access to the Wi-Fi.  It actually worked for a little bit this afternoon which I thought was marvelous. I don't know if it'll continue to pick it up but it's a start.

Today is the Access, Inc. holiday  party that I was thinking of going to but it's so cold out and then I remembered today is bowel and bath night  I want to make sure I'm back in time  for that. So I'm going to miss the function.. Duane but over lunch, Chinese food, it was okay little fishy but not bad  it will give me something for dinner tonight. Duane  thinks I'm doing great living on my own disabled at this point in my life. Management believe also feels the same way.. Shelley called this morning and we had a good chat and got  some ideas for the girls for Christmas.  I'm just getting by  I guess that's all I can hope for is the head into the Christmas season.

No comments: