Wednesday, December 21, 2016

What Ever The Process Is…


Thank God it is the first day of winter! From here on out days light will begin lengthening as we head towards brighter and warmer times.. However today is cold and gray for the first day winter. I would just as soon not go out but I am afraid I still have a little Christmas shopping to do if I dare. I believe it will take one bus ride at least but all on Redwood Road so it straight shot transiting. But before I do that I am going to have to get Jim to shore up my chair to the point where it will be rideable for any great distance.

The time has been literally months since I started the process of of getting repairs done on my chair. I was not so desperate to be comical if not ironic. I literally have no arm on the left side of my chair. Thank goodness my scoliosis ppulls me to the right side and I am belted into my chair. My foot pedals are so damaged that can barely keep myself in my chair. I have to actually get back and pull my feet back under the foot pedals in order to get anywhere. I'm going to call my provider this afternoon to see what we can do this is ridiculous gotta be able to sit in my chair. In fact yesterday I was up front waiting for the mailman to finish the delivery and there's actually a Med source guy outfront working on a chair. I was so envious of the person having the chair repaired.. I spoke to the guy see if there were any options for me but it was more of the same: repairs must be submitted to insurance and wait wait wait. However I result myself for this and I can get b though I looked pathetic… So what's new?


It's Christmas week and it's winter solstice. I just spoke with my brother who has been battling cancer over the last couple years and is grateful to hear he was okay or is okay right now. I'm so thankful to be as healthy as I am right now even with a root canal done earlier in the week. I'm still getting some discomfort from the procedure and the healing process but I'm really thankful to be me,, be here at the apartments and because far along in the process whatever the process is.

No comments: