Saturday, December 03, 2016

Long Day



I woke this morning at 4:30 AM at least, that's what time it was when I reached over and looked at my cell phone. I tried to go back to sleep I really did but to no avail.. The best I can do was just laying there in bed and get as close to 6 AM as possible. Seems like after a certain hour during the night if I wake up I'm up for all day. If I'm very careful and not focus on anything to think of after waking early time, sometimes I can get back to sleep. However,, once my brain engages and I start thinking about things particularly the new day ahead of me I think I just get too excited and I cannot get back to sleep no matter how hard I try. I might be excited to eat – – something I might create for breakfast or perhaps something good for the night before I. E. cold pizza from the night before,, or fryng up a pound of bacon or even a hot bowl of oatmeal mush could be enough to do me in. It's not food, then I started thinking about all the things I am going to do during the day. This also excites me to the point of no sleep. There are days I wake up and I know they'll be a darkness, that rarely happens thank goodness. I would rather be forced to wake at good thoughts as opposed to dark/evil thoughts. I bought two packages of country ribs a couple weeks ago and immediately froze the packages. Today I woke to the sure knowledge that I would cook these ribs, make barbecue ribs on Sunday. I'm going to put them in a slow cooker, a crockpot, and cooking for hours. However I needed to get spices, Worchester shire sauce and barbecue sauce. Of course once that is loaded in my little brain and its eyes open for the rest of the day. I Have all materials for tomorrow now I just have to get myself to sleep for the next challenge!

No comments: