Saturday, December 31, 2016

So Long 2016,



I'm actually feeling pretty decent for Saturday even though I'm locked into my apartment complex block. Actually go across the street if I want I can go south to the coffee shop and a very authentic Hispanic restaurant or across the Redwood Road  and go to true value and possibly a couple fast food joints that are less than desirable to me right now. One is an Arctic Circletthe other one is a Hawaiian food joint. In fact I stopped there yesterday to get a burger I really thought they had burgers but as wrong. There will crestfallen when I looked over the menu and decide to leave. If I wants pam I can  stay home and open a can. If I want to terrorize myself I can travel in the road  until I get to an intersection right now that's pretty darn spooky even for me. I guess I could flag down a 217 and right South Clay got to a major intersection with amenities this be a lot of work on a cold day..  It's New Year's Eve probably best to stay inside and hang out.  

I am doing okay have more than enough food to worry about. I got Italian coffee beans yesterday, and one of the residents dumped a lot of food on the giveaway shelf in the great room yesterday which I  ans of food: fruit, vegetables , juice,, milk in a box. I could've gotten more  but don't know what have you done with it.  I have a bottle of wine in the fridge but I've been holding onto for years tonight  might be a good night drink it – – vampire wine seriously that's what is called. Either way I think it's good to be quiet night. There was talk about having some sort of a  senior function in the great room for New Year's Eve at 2 o'clock this afternoon but I don't know if that is goingto happen and even if it does happen to know if I'd want to go to that.you have a military guy committed again some sort of renewal comes seems to all the old folks. I should go take pictures just because..


I guess I should say something about the end of the year even though it's kind of  trite. I hate to think that I'm going to say  I'm glad to see this year comes with an end.  I hate  the fact that my marriage came in to an end, I hate the fact that I lost my house  but I guess I have moved on and I must accept these things and I have been pleased to be living where I am I'm happy to have the capital that I have  the ability to work with what I've got. I'm glad to lost weight  and I look forward to the next year.  Still have mixed feelings about how this year and the but such is life… Happy new year.

No comments: