Sunday, March 03, 2019

Ladeedadadoe



We had snow today. The snow fell all day lightly but constant letting up by midafternoon. Probably an inch to an inch and a half of snow accumulated on the grass in the park across the way from my apartment. But nothing on the streets of the roadways are sidewalks which is good for me. Snow will not be preventing me from making any commitments I might have this coming week. I'm anticipating a light week. The only appointment I have for sure on this Sunday night is my bookclub on Thursday at the library. There may be some need for appearances abut the state capital this week on disability issues. And I want know about those until tomorrow or later. I have projects I need to focus on which is basic research either on the Internet or making some phone calls. So, I can do this from the apartment via the Internet/cell phone. I will probably video chat a couple times as well during the week and once again I really do sense of feeling a full self socialization using these tools.

Mark Anthony was over this evening and helped with cleaning up my desk a little bit as well as installing another magnet rack for my kitchen. I'm pretty excited to have a place to store my cutlery. I was telling market that I'm a bit worried about myself and how content I tend to be here at the apartment with my Internet tie-in to the world in my subscription to Netflix. I do have the Thursday morning coffee group I could go the better part of the week not even leaving my apartment and feel just fine. But I think I will try to take the bus up to 5400 and check out a movie or possibly shop for some spring and summer clothes at Walmart. I saw some cute shorts yesterday. Yes I know, I'm forcing myself to do stuff. I'm even thinking about going next door to the coffee shop, Hidden Peaks and hanging out with some of the morning crew. The only problem with that idea is there mostly Republicans, real live Trump people. Spending significant time around the coffee table here/there is social punishment.

My old supervisor/friend checked in today. We use video chat quite a bit. We communicate a couple times a month. A couple of weeks ago he informed me his position found an irregular mole and Dave informed me today that last week Dave underwent surgery to have the mole removed and it was quite an ordeal to actually put them all the way out. He's got a big Frankenstein suture ball up and down his right arm on the inside. He does not yet have the results and will not until Thursday. I'm certainly sending them positive thoughts and crossing my fingers for a positive outcome. Every time I feel a different pain are bit of discomfort I wonder if I have some form of malignancy. This thought process continually keeps my home health person entertained. I wrote my first the month letters today and got them into the mail. The girls should get their money by the weekending hopefully and the beat goes on, Drums keep pounding rhythm to the brain ladeedadadee ladeedadadoe...

No comments: