Monday, March 25, 2019

Looking For A Muse



Image result for Travelers
Cast of Travelers
Cannot believe how much Netflix am watching these days. And it's just not Netflix I have Amazon prime video and I even have the CBS stuff, CBS All Access, come on how much access to is one need to the world of streaming? Seriously, I held off for so long the first year or so that I was here at the apartments. And then a little bit at the house on Utahna drive but I didn't do much TV last couple years at the house because I couldn't get to a working television. So maybe what I'm watching is situational and work itself out in a couple of months. But, something in the back of my mind kind of doesn't think so.

I am so impressed at the quality of media available. I mean it's not like I'm some major media critic but I do know what I like and there seems to be a lot of what I like available . I really enjoy alternative reality type offerings in this is be a lot of shows about time travel (which I really like) alternate realities and run-of-the-mill science-fiction. There are movies which I totally enjoy and then there are series which I really like that really takes up a lot of time especially when you've got a series that may have two or three seasons before the series finally died out for one reason or another. But really bums me out is you go through a whole series, two seasons are marked to find out dwindled out and never finished the series. It just stops you never get any real feeling of closure. Boy, is the third real problem or what? I feel like a kid in a candy shop. Those series that were once on network television that were pretty good but you always got the feeling the creators are being held back for one reason or another will now, the same creators are showing up on the streaming series and it looks like they been able to do whatever they want to do without censorship in some cases taste but it's all good. I'm currently involved with a multi-season series called Travelers The series is by J Abrams our JJ Abrams is dense really interesting stuff I'm quite enjoying these guys.

It's not that I'm just a science-fiction/time travel head. I don't really do romantic comedy series but I will do the romantic comedy movies still a sucker for romance now there is real fiction borderline science-fiction you ask me. Like to watch these movies with the belief that they could really happen but not for me. Boy do I sound pathetic good thing I don't have any access to alcohol. Hopefully, this is a write off post, Monday blocked the kick off my week with the hopes of better blogs to come I haven't been getting a lot of revelations of the mornings of late in fact this morning I slept past my usual wake-up time by 15 minutes! I cannot believe it. It would be nice to have access to a muse any muse would to do

No comments: