Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Cry Baby Pizza

 



I know I sound like a broken record but it's “my party and I'll cry if I want to…”. I finally got the return call from my doctor or his representative today. I don't know if she was a position, resident or medical student which is certainly sounded proficient but she told me specifically that what they found on the long term cultural growth was that there was nothing there! Least at least there were no growths, there is no bacteria growing therefore no infection. This, at first sounds great, but then as the bloom slowly lets me down to earth I realize that if there is no infection what's going on? On top of this information I was told that the medication that was prescribed – – which is a really killer medication to the point where it had me beginning diarrhea would have no effect – – when asked if I no longer do you take it I couldn't see her shrug but I could tell up from her voice – – – yeah, it doesn't matter. Inasmuch as I really didn't want this heavy duty, diarrhea causing, medication I really felt that it was beginning to kick in. Even though sleeping is still difficult it's not as difficult as it was. Now, I get to stop taking the meds and hopefully the Diarrhea will cease. So tomorrow my main goal is to contact a urologist which I've been referred and start the next process of finding out what exactly is wrong. Again, I'm not try to be histrionic, I'm beginning to imagine the worst case scenarios and just what the physician might find maybe even worse the RX. It could have been just placebo effect but I really felt that my body was beginning to turn around from the medication I was taking. Multiple urine urges resulted in less than 10 mL of urine within a 10 to 15 minute time period seem to be extinguishing little bit by little bit. I been able to generate voiding accumulations of 400 mL which is usual for me. This morning I actually drain 700 mL from all-night! I'm trying to stay upbeat on the whole thing and am thankful that I am not suffering as much as I was a couple days ago. I'm getting more and more confidence of being able to go out without possible repercussions of urinary accident as well as bowel accident probably up there with the worst two things which could happen to a person in social settings – – both have happened to me and believe me it's not pleasant.


Couple nights ago I salvaged a package of one of those bags that had two pizza blanks inside you know a cooked pizza crust that all you have to do is put on the dressing and pop it in the oven which I did tonight. I'm not really sure how much I trust these crests but their free and I have just about everything I need for a decent pizza but I got more. I got real shredded pizza cheese, one can of mushrooms, one can of olives, I had a green pepper and I used the last of my onions and I went to town. I have a lot of ingredient I didn't realize the crusts were as small as they were the pizza turned out pretty good at least for me. The crusts are okay for pre-manufactured but I'm kind of anxious to throw another pizza crust it's been a while and it's relatively easy to make and do even for me the impetuous quad


No comments: