Wednesday, October 27, 2021

More Stuff




 I just lost my complete blog for today! Rather than grind my teeth and do all kinds of mental gymnastics and ninja tech tricks to try to recover my last written document I find it easier just to let that the blog entry go and rewrite the whole thing. The trouble is the new entry is never as good as the last for the original. Remember last week maybe early this week that I was writing about “changes”. And so far one of those changes have been this urinary tract thing that I'm dealing with. I'm totally amazed at how quick the materials I needed to battle this problem. I'm not speaking about the paperwork that is piling up quickly and bloggers to fill the trees. Today I've done no less than two trips to the dumpster with Amazon boxes. Don't get me wrong I already cherish the items which came in the boxes. But I still have to get rid of the boxes. Luckily for me, as most of you know, the dumpster is just outside the back door which is just outside my apartment. This is actually kind of a new trait I've developed over the last year. I'm trying to break down and pulled up any boxes I receive and stuff them in the garbage or if the items are large enough just taking them directly to the dumpster. One of the best parts of having a significant other who is not only your ex-wife but also professional medical records expert, which means she's also an expert of research and loves to do research. She also has a bit of a philanthropic/altruistic side which is been providing me with all kinds of scented, medicated pads to deal with issues, secondary to urinary problems and most specifically pee oder. It's great to have exactly what one needs to combat the problems the only issue I have now is where to put these items. Luckily for me I have had all kinds of urinary product stuff like briefs and large bed pads. However, some of these pads are less viable than others. Still viable or not I have to store the big orange suckers somewhere. I have a whole blocks in the closet. I have another box on a shelf in my other closet in the bedroom plus more pads/briefs piled up behind my writing desk in the bedroom. I thought about stashing some of the items it came in today under the bed but if I do that then I have no place to put my lift when I'm trying to clean the bathroom.The answer of course is I need to stop hoarding which means I need to start getting rid of items I don't need like five or six pairs of sheets I have no use for which I keep thinking that one day I will have a use for. I brought home to sheets that are pretty nice from my recent trip to the ER. I didn't need any further sheets but now I have them. I just need to do some major pairing down. I can put all my supplies now on the shelves… As soon as I can make space

No comments: