Saturday, October 30, 2021

Moster Toaster




 Honestly between the pads little bitty pads go right in your pants, the big pads ago on the bed and all of the scented, lotion infused clothes and fragrance “odors” eliminators I'm beginning to feel confident enough to go off and do something. The weather today is not bad very fall like and very warm. This morning I threw my toaster away which kind of shocked me. No! I didn't get shocked by the toaster but the fact that I threw it away with something which kind of astounded me. The electric socket on the wall which the toaster was plugged into had a so small red light illuminated. I don't know if this means anything specific but the toaster didn't work. So to try to check it out I have a multi-plug device on the other side of the stove that I plugged the toaster and that and still did not work. I was really focused on toast this morning and now that I can't have it I really want toast. So, I blamed the toaster unplugged it finally stuck it on my lap rolled out and tossed it in the dumpster. So I was focused them on replacing the device. I've been looking at toaster oven for a long time, well since last one I had here burnt up, I mean literally burst into flames luckily I was there holding with the wall douse the flames then threw it in the dumpster. Spent the next hour on the Internet looking at toaster ovens. I actually should just got the toaster low-end seven dollars. But I can just do so much more with the toaster oven. I eventually found something I was interested in and they had them up at Walmart which is just up the street from the apartments I made sure I was least smelly as possible, stuffed pads down my crotch grabbed by hook my black watch And took off. I should've taken the jacket but there was enough sunshine and a Windows warm enough that I did okay waiting for the bus. I was proud of myself that I went straight into the Walmart spent just a little bit of time trying to find the right toaster oven and eventually I settled on a device that has not only toaster oven capability – – four slices of toast at once – – but also has this error cooking feature that kind of “air – fries” food. I'm not sure how that works but I can do everything from cooking up my baking soda biscuits for biscuits and gravy, to all kinds of baking and warming things up like pizza without having to go through the microwave ='s slimy pizza. I don't mind the slimy pizza but crisp crunchy pizza would be nice just like when it's new. My big worry was how is going to get the toaster oven home. I was pleased when I finally grabbed the oven put on my lap that the toaster oven fit very nicely, I still would've liked a bungee cord or big plastic bag or something to ensure that didn't fall off my lap but now I could see I can basically get home as long I didn't drop it somewhere along the line. There's a bit of a trauma when I went to check out I couldn't find my credit card. Somehow the gun stuck at the bottom of the credit card slots I eventually found the plastic paid for the toaster oven and surprisingly enough was able to negotiate the trip to the bus stop, get on the bus and get back the apartment without dropping the toaster once. I have to bit I was kind of proud of myself. The toaster oven now sits in the space for the old toaster used to. The device is still boxed up I don't know whether I'll get the bet that are not. Tomorrow, I'll have breakfast with Mark Anthony at the D's down the street so I won't have to deal with morning toast quite yet but I'm getting excited about all the things you can do with the toaster oven…

No comments: