Saturday, October 23, 2021

Saturday Night Delight

 




There is just something simplistically noble about a pepperoni pizza it's just so humble; whether you make it a home are ordered from dominoes, Pizza Hut or some other pizza franchise. It's just simply special. I visualize ancient families in Italy who made pizza as part of their lifestyle (I know I'm open myself up to a lot of weird speculation and silliness this pizza was probably developed here in USA bike everything else) anyway the family had just plain pizza mom addicted though fire the crust PIZZA SAUCE if there was pizza sauce probably more like just made a sauce whatever they get their hands on during the week and on Fridays well maybe not Fridays lest they just had anchovies but on Saturday night they went down to the basement pull down their reading of pepperoni or stick very sparingly sliced off very thin slices to decorate the pizza pie with. Remember earlier in the week I made a hamburger pizza which is one of my favorites – – brings back the old home feelings especially on Fridays or Saturday nights mom would make pizza. No round pizzas for us they were square pizzas from a cookie Pan with real homemade dough with pizza sauce, cheddar cheese, black olives of were lucky I don't think she ever put onions on – – but she could have. All I know is that she would make at least two pizzas more of my friends were spending the night. If had pizza during the week it was great because we always had left overs. This is probably where I picked up the habit of totally enjoying leftover pizza particularly if it's been left out and dries out a little bit. Maybe this was a survival technique I developed because nobody in my family really liked leftover pizza or pizza that are left out. That meant I had total enjoyment specials mornings when I had to streak out to the bus stop, no time for breakfast but I could grab a couple pieces of pizza to eat on the way to school that was wonderful.


Update on physical status I still am having challenges urinating. However, I did get the scripts filled today and we'll see how that works. Either seriously was going to try to get dressed and go over there to the market but I could barely do the wash this morning and that was just going for my apartment to the laundry going back and having to deal with urgencies all the way back and forth. Of note, I did find some pads like underpads likes underpants but there highly absorbent plus regular pads. I had the stuffed away in the closet in fact I give away I don't know how many packs of pads this last summer discounts I couldn't see how it would ever use them – – more stupidity on my part. Medication I got one should decrease the PAIN from the precieved urine build up and the other does something along the same line on the urinary level. All I know is one turns the pad yellow orange (see earlier post of the week). But I'm thinkingif I were a pair of the Pads to bed I might just sleep whole lot better and not risk urine burns on the body. – – I'm just a mess.

No comments: