Saturday, October 16, 2021

The Next Morning After

 


There's something going on with me I don't know what it is got me a little spooked but not enough to really go the next step which would be to get myself over to the Insta care and see if I've got a major raging bladder infection. I should've gone to day but I didn't. I don't know if I just too lazy, did more weight than the buses because it was Saturday and the wait times a longer or I just didn't get going in time. What really throws me is that I'm on this antibiotic which should take care of anything is happening to me right now shouldn't it?


What makes me think it's a bladder infection is that all night long I kept waking up every hour or so having to piss and each time I would only produce about 100 mL liquid which is very much at all. In the past when I've had bladder infections I've been plagued with the “urgency” syndrome which is thinking that one has a full bladder and feeling the urgency to get to the bathroom to unload the bladder and then draining very little if any urine at all. And it seems like I've had secondary symptoms as well which I don't really remember but usually at least a fever or something but I don't feel bad at all really except frustrated at feeling ill at ease or not confident of being out in public on my own. It's not like I'm not producing urine I think of doing that just fine it's just that I'm not being able to store my usual 400 mL before I start feeling the urgency to get to a toilet. I mean last night was a trip I kept waking up thinking that I have to piss and then produce hardly anything and try to get back to sleep which oddly I was able to do. I was so tired there were times when I drop my equipment to cath and I would actually fall asleep with the catheter in my hand. If I didn't cath – – knowing that there was not enough liquid of my bladder to produce more than a few mLS . I guess I wasn't afraid of what he myself since it only been an hour or so since the last time I tried to drain so I didn't have time to really produce a lot of urine. This is even make sense to anyone?. Like I said this leads me to the thought that what I do have some kind of a bladder infection.


Mark Anthony is already called and wants to do breakfast again tomorrow which is all right with me he also wants to do the Russian broadcast and he wants to go zooming. I don't know if I'll be able to do the zooming part for reasons I've just outlined. Maybe tomorrow I may just have to consider jumping the bus regardless of the wait time head over to Insta care to see if they Any ideas and possible solutions to my problem. I'm sure they well. Like I said, however, I'm just a little confused because I thought the antibiotic that I'm taking would be knock something like A bladder infection out. It wouldn't surprise me my w life , I'm is going pretty well right due for a sucker punch…


No comments: