Thursday, October 21, 2021

Drip Drip Snip Snap

 



Another hard night of waking up to piss , numerous times, only to produce a few drops literally less than 10 mL of urine and then try to go back to sleep again in the whole process begins again less than 15 minutes. Finally, I did fall off into some semblance of sleep but then DD called at 5:15 AM. She was getting ready to leave for the airport is coming back to Utah today and want to know how I was faring. I told her what event happening with me bladder wise or UT wise. She of course, freaked out especially with the low amounts of urine production and the false urgencies. I've been wondering if I need to be acting more aggressive on the whole situation. I I have been kind of waiting around for the medical people to tell me what to do but getting anxious to the point of I should just go in I need started some rest. I assured her I was becoming extremely concerned. I wouldn't order an ambulance or even a cab for that matter and take the bus into the ER to get some movement on this issue. I don't know if you remember but today is also the day that I'm scheduled to go get the stitches taken out of my mouth from the tooth extraction last week But that's not until 2:10 PMAs well as coffee group and today Gloria and her friend Trina were going to come and actually start working on the apartment cleanup. Also they became very busy.


It was a bit challenging, this morning, getting dressed. Got a problem with the foot pedal is a long story is just say that it was difficult for me to keep my 1 foot on the pedal as I got dressed. Took me a while. I eventually got everything pulled on a couple pieces of cold pizza and a ripe banana and headed out. Luckily it's a beautiful day for traveling everything was working except my bladder or sphincter or something. Dianne really wanted me to call an ambulance or at least a taxi that I figured why waste the money when once I get on the bus I'm there few minutes and it have to wait around till the cab got here. I checked the schedule on my cell phone and had about 20 minutes to get things squared away. It was a clean fast trip. I have to admit I'm always excited that the ED (emergency department). It was a pretty decent experience I did not have to wait very long. My resident was efficient and very professional she actually cut it reminded me of the Black Widow for Marvel. Long story short I'm okay at least from what we found this morning. There's something definitely wrong somewhere with good take a very long trip out to the urologist to get a better look and diagnosis. But as far as the ER is concerned the kid is look good, my bladder looks good everything looks good but just don't know why things are working and I have nonproductive urine urge. This did give me a little comfort to know that I wasn't an immediate crisis I just can't seem to generate any urine nonproductive level. They have this really weird system which assigns patients to neurologists depending on the day they come into the ER each urologist has a separate day and all referrals that be from the ER go to the specific neurologist. Today I was lucky enough to get a Dr. Fisher whose office is way out in Sandy, 13th East and 9600 S. I kind of put up a fight For All of us closer to my home and accessible by public transit but it seems, I have to go, to Sandy so let us pray for good weather.


The stitches came out easily. I just laid back in my chair and Cindy one of the dental techs just Snipped and tugged about it came. I was surprised but There was just one large suture. And now I'm back in my apartment with my heater on trying to stay awake and not piss myself…

No comments: