Saturday, October 09, 2021

Med-Run

 



Seriously and really today was the day I was going to stay in and do some creative stuff maybe even clean up the apartment (which is gone around the corner from message the chaotic). The Weather forecast indicated there be a drop the temperature With moments of torrential rain's. There was some rain which is fairly significant but I would hardly call it torrential. Anyway I was happy to stay in the apartment away from the elements until I remembered that I no longer had any atorvastatin or Lipitor's! I have to take responsibility I really let my prescription run out. I kind of thought that my main pharmaceutical company that I use via the mail was on top of it and was going to send it out on time but I guess they need to have a new prescription sign for my doc. Once again I anticipated they would make reach outs for such business which they did and my doc's somehow did not reply. Not that I'd think this is becoming routine that has happened before it's what's really puts the onus on me to make sure my prescriptions are up-to-date and that I have them in time. I found all this out when I realized I had about four Lipitor is left and I called express scripts and they indicated that there were waiting for the doc to respond with the new prescription. That's okay I felt I can survive that except for the receptionist/operator that was given me this information really wanted me to stay on the line to talk of that one of their pharmacists to advise me of the risk this was going to be on me which is like a giant red flag. I was figuring I could go a couple days with not a problem but to have the pharmacy Guy on the phone's expressed to me his concern. I saw he was just covered the bases to make sure that family members who survive me would have someone to sue because they screwed up its. So anyway I called my local pharmacy yesterday's and asked them for something to hold me over (because the other thing they express script had told me was that I could go to my local pharmacy and it's good enough to carry me over, that is if my doc would send the prescription to my pharmacy. So, I did call my doc office and requested them to send the prescription over to the pharmacy, yesterday afternoon about 4:45 PM. I wasn't sure if any of that had been done and then completely forgot about the whole thing until this afternoon about 4 o'clock.


The rain cleared off by 3 o'clock, who said that be a break between three at about six between storms. Like I said I had no desire to go out in the elements but now I desperately needed the Lipitor. It was then just by chance I heard some signal from my cell phone (I'm just begin to learn that it's certain signals mean certain things like new messages on my Facebook account or other social media accounts. I noticed than that it's there was a posting on my messenger which said my script was ready I can pick it up anytime before 7 PM. Did I tell you that I got my booster shot yesterday? Anyway I'm using as excuse to relay about how sleepy or tired I am. But still I had to go pick this stuff up or else. I didn't put shoes on this morning because I didn't plan on going out. When I did go out to test the atmosphere it actually was pretty warm and there was no rain so I figured I would make a run for it. Which I did. It's a picked up a script for 30 days and some other items for Saturday night TV and my Saturday night delight. Oh, did I even mentioned that for some reason I didn't even shave this morning and I never go without shaving. I hate going without shaving I feel so scuzzy. So I'm in my shorts, unshaven, no choose and wearing a black stocking watch-cap. So everything is done, Saturday night, I got an order of chicken fingers and mashed potatoes and gravy from the store deli and fresh grapes I'm set for the weekend. I can't believe I did it…

No comments: