Sunday, March 13, 2022

Breakfast and a capture

 



The first day after the beginning of daylight savings time is always kind of freaky to me. At 7:30 PM and the light still shines outside not very bright, the sun is going down no question about it there would be even more light if the day had not been overcast with threats of rain and possibly snow. But it was a warm day comparatively speaking to mature in the low 50s. I really feel the change of the light extension of day most of that time period from 4:30 PM to about now. You just get that feeling of “will this day ever end?” I was a little worried about getting up after all. I do have a sore but and I was a bit worried about traveling from my place, the apartments, down to the corner where the restaurant is. My dressing from yesterday or Friday rather had come off. I was riding on a exposed wound which I didn't think could be good but the same time I certainly didn't want to disappoint Mark Anthony and whoever else was coming today. Like I said I was worried about missing the time to get up because of the daylight savings beginning. I had to be sure to wake up at 6 AM so I actually set my alarm clock on my cell phone which I've never really done to use. I was just praying that the magical time zero place that moves all cellular phone clocks ahead, or back, from central would indeed move my clock forward at the prescribed 2 AM. Sure enough, the little alarm inside my cell phone began chiming at 6 AM and I was dead asleep! Like I said I never see past the time but I did today luckily, and wisely on my part, I set the clock and it worked and I actually stayed in bed till about 15 minutes after 6 AM rolled at the my chair and was pleased that my rear end was not as sensitive as I thought it would be there was still some issues and I was worried.


I totally enjoyed breakfast this morning with the kids, Mark Anthony, Jasmine and Jaxon. Mark was tired think his had a very busy week, Jasmine and Jax were being goofy all caught up in themselves quite cute that's what you say when your grandparent. And I was just rambling on. I don't know if it was more coffee than usual for the excitement of daylight savings time (which I really doubt) or the fact that Mark Anthony indicated he'd be willing to put a patch on my butt following breakfast back at my apartment. So I did something I usually never do I zoomed over to the market following breakfast. Remember, I don't like to do things or purchase things on Sunday, aside from a meal or two, but I figured if it's a family function it's justifiable and my butt was the “ox in the mire”. If I go to be up my butt all day and neither puts protection on that wound. And it worked. I found some great 2 inch pads that sold themselves as elbow and knee Band-Aids but there are big enough to cover my wound area. I use some of the antiseptic that came with the bandages from my nurse and I'm set to go I been good all day.


I guess I should share with you what I was babbling on today about. I was told excited about finding a shoe on my way to work. You know that project I have of keeping images of shoes I find or weird things I find on the sidewalks as I roll around in my life and particularly shoes. These fascinate me. My writing pal Lori wants me to write a story about all the shoes perhaps a story about each one of the shoes of how they became useless as shoes and ended up on the side of the road are sidewalk. It's still a very interesting concept but I'm thinking heavily of getting back into writing something about the shoes. Have five or six that I found most interesting being a stiletto. I'm knocking to show that today I think you can even find it somewhere in this forever long blog. If you can't let me know and I'll see what I do about posted it again…

No comments: