Tuesday, March 15, 2022

More Lost Clothes






I don't know if it's because I'm queued up right now, thinking about my shoe images or any images but I'm beginning to see more and more pieces of clothing on the sidewalks as I cruise around the city. Today of course, Tuesday, I'm on the train heading downtown to my Assist Inc. meeting in downtown Salt Lake. It was kind of an interesting day that I got up right at 6 AM so I quickly dressed had a quick breakfast and then headed down town relatively early compared what I usually do. I've been exploring an Istagram site called thepeoples coffee, a trendy downtown coffeehouse that a lot of my friends from United Way frequent. It's been out for about a year as I understand and I was just curious about the shops accessibility. I at least can report superficially that the place is basically accessible. I at least was able to get in with my power chair (and of course a power chair is pretty wide) but it was kind of iffy. I didn't check the restroom or anything like that but the main facility is cozy and like I said trendy a place for young professionals can hang out in the early morning before work to have coffee look cool. I grabbed my coffee and started backtracking for streets are so over my meeting was to be. I should've asked for a stopper to go in my coffee cup cover but just tried to stay as smooth as possible but I still sloshed a lot of beverage on me by the time I got to the Assist office. But like I said, today as I made this trek I spotted gloves on the sidewalk two in total. One like a very nice glove should the owners were to miss it the others not so nice. Salt Lake is going through a lot of construction downtown make it almost impossible to get around sometimes. I'm sure the worker guys especially those working outside during this winter are responsible for gloves found on the sidewalks. Gloves are one of those weird pieces of clothing that takes delight in “jumping” from people's pockets, backpacks and parkas any chance they can get. I like gloves but not with the same feeling I get was shoes. Seems to me if you lose a shoe you know immediately and shoes are usually tied on the feet pretty tightly takes a lot get a offer foot which is securely tied on.


My butt hurts tonight. I don't know how wise it was for me to travel downtown. Today I clocked about 4.7 miles which is a fairly long distance a lot of rocking on my butt. I kind of become okay. I think my dressing put on yesterday is still on and I will get another dressing put on tomorrow. I'm sure the stress on the moon did not help it at all and I've been trying to limit the amount of direct pressure on the wound since I've gotten home basically laying back in my chair whenever I can totally lifted my hips off the seat. Sometimes a good depression left is the best I can do…


No comments: