Thursday, March 17, 2022

One More Card!

 



Thursday nights are somewhat sacrosanct for me. Maybe not that far but are pretty much block out everything on Thursday nights just so I can watch Young Sheldon and Ghosts. Thursday nights is always been the nights for me for television. I won't go into all the shows I used to watch what seem like NBC and to some degree CBS loaded up on Thursday nights I just love viewing those nights. Now it's just too shows that I watch but there are enough for me to be upset when something is benign and stupid as March Madness comes along the hijacked the whole evening! Well, not having those shows tonight allows me to focus on mother thinks like writing and perhaps sweeping up some of the floor. This week is been a little bit chaotic apartment lies with lots of stuff landed on the floor which needs to be cleaned up soon.


I was kind of surprised this afternoon when I checked my mailbox, only the second time this week seems like I just don't care about mail much anymore. I did check just because I've ordered some books and last night I finished the novel I been reading for the last two months. So I'm ready to start another and I was pleased to see that there was a package in my mailbox with another book! There is also a very unmarked letter from Monroe Street which I've come to realize is the mail out points for visa credit cards. I knew this just because I've gotten so many credit cards in the last two months. Again what surprised me was I thought I was pretty well finished. I spent an hour or so on the phone yesterday with a Visa card representative from my bank trying to figure out what's going on with these credit cards and what they're doing. Remember when I lost/stole my wallet and I had to cancel all my cards will since then I've had nothing but plastic trouble. On one of my new cards I didn't get a pin number written down and so when I try to get cash machine but canceled me out because I kept putting in a pin number the ATM could not recognize and basically ate my card. It's also confusing. I really am fighting the urge to say that it's age-related sometimes I wonder. But now I'm having to juggle yet another card. I don't know if maybe this card is related to the account is shared with Dianne before she removed herself from the account when she moved to Arkansas. I don't know I am been assigned this card however and then make sure that it works and then stash the card in my money book so when I next lose my money pouch/wallet or whatever I will have a backup card that I can use immediately when I shut down these cards when I lose them. I don't think this is was necessarily being proactive think it's more an act of desperation…

No comments: