Saturday, March 05, 2022

Mexi-Dogs

 



I woke to a slight depression's this morning as I realized that I'm probably having skin breakdown on my rear end. To anybody with spinal cord injury this should be heartbreaking, it is for me. However, I have to get through the day things to do places to go. Maybe, after I send it need image of my rear end on Monday maybe jealous item nurse to come out to assist me like when I burned myself last summer. I continue to put my cream on my butt in the morning and evening of please let an impact maybe I'll even go to bed early read and tell I fall asleep. At this point I'm considering, writing up to the restaurant tomorrow to meet Mark Anthony and whoever else for breakfast since we did last week. Even if ID in the right traumatic early enough in the day (8 AM) expelled the rest the day relaxing than off if not laying down take the pressure off my butt.


One of the items I felt that I needed to do today was to get a haircut. I don't know why felt that's important but it is to me so. I called Mila left a message and she called me a few minutes later indicating that she would be in by 1 o'clock which worked for me very well. I've written about my little barber person number of times.Mila works very hard, she has agreeable shop that she leases out a portion to some Mexican barbers who do a lot of artful barbering but because they are aliens they cannot get their own establishment must rent from Mila who has the credentials as well as the shop to do the work. This also allows Mila to continue her a little practice which works for me having a barber close by literally across the street. This little bitty stripmall has become a bit of an international pocket of conveniences. Middle Eastern grocery store, a tortilla factory and other baked goods as well as a weird little Mexican star that has all kinds of things like piñata's and other necessities that I suppose some a Mexican family would need plus Mexican candy of all kinds. And today I noticed for the first time there's also a little Mexican food truck serving “Mexican” hotdogs. I hadn't eaten much today so I figured I would myself a treat to celebrate my Saturday and getting a haircut and other perceived needs. I'm inclined it's a Mexican food gallery/truck whatever it is, it's hotdogs who would think? Interestingly there were no prices on the outside of the hot dog stand indicating that I had to pay for my onion dog inside the taco factory in general Mexican store. A figure that was a sweetheart deal why not come and kind of made sense. Like I said I got the abbreviated “Mexican” dog. No hot peppers, no mayonnaise no other things that I guess these people put on the hot dog. Living I wanted was onions and they were fried onions they weren't raw , which I would liked. I rolled up to the stand and the little guy asked if I wanted a hot dog and I said yes. The name think to ask about price actually I did but it was like, come on it's a hot dog. So put the dog together will look like somebody who would rend the Macy's and bought a bag of hot dog buns and I'm sure regular hotdogs the cheapest they could get probably with pork and chicken beaks and had them in the rotisserie heating up in such that's what I got. When I went in to pay little guys solid I had without blinking said they'll be $7.50! (! Is mine not his). Pedro made it sound like I was getting the deal. The $7.50 I have gotten the fish dinner at the Arctic Circle next door with real halibut! I could have purchased beef dogs and rural hotdog buns and taken home cooked them up and still had my for potato chips! Excuse the pun but I ended up eating at the cost. It's not like I can argue the price with a nonspeaking hotdog maker it would just kind of shocking. The server plodded their shifty little scheme of trapping the person to paying exorbitant price for a hot dog. Felt sorry for the real Mexican families who thought the beginning Mexican hotdog deal in getting a hotdog screw for their own folks… It's kind of sad but it was my day out before the storm it was kind of a good day…

No comments: