Saturday, March 12, 2022

Low Profile Saturday



I was really hoping for a better day today, butt wise. I was hoping my butt would hurt less that it does as far as the balloon goes but I'm almost afraid that I'm sitting weird and causing another sore. I'll find out more tomorrow. I'll have my person look at it – – Gloria is supposed to come to do some work and I will have her perhaps look at the area in question.


Other than that, the tender behind, I haven't really done much except wash clothes and actually I had my brother do some shopping for me which is really exciting. Kind of testing out that new process of doing or having somebody else do my shopping. I don't necessarily like the concept. Us trying to figure out the Macy's program my brother called indicating he was going to the market did he go to bed need me to pick up anything. And you got some essentials that I've been thinking about picking up. I must admit this is fairly civilized and certainly be worth the five books or whatever it is to pay someone else to do my shopping when I can't. I still maintain the importance of feeling the vegetables , seeing the fruit and being able to eyeball the meat before purchase. But it's a good start certainly opens a lot of potential I believe. I think I'm going to start weaning myself off food bank food. Yesterday, I purchased a few minutes of time from Gloria who put my pantry in order. I really appreciated this and was able to give her a couple bags of food that she really seemed to need. I was even able to gamble only some of the frozen food i.e. the frozen pork chops that I will never eat seems to be okay with. This all costs the role quarters. The point that I'm laboring to make is perhaps I need to eat our purchase food that I will eat relatively quick. Though it still a great believer in having food stored there's obviously food of never going to eat that I get from bizarre sources like the food bank and sharing shelf most of this food is food that will never be eaten by somebody that ends up in these depositories for a reason it's unwanted food. So, like my specialized meat cupboard which has my 12 cans of corn beef, numerous cans of chicken and Vienna sausages—protein I will readily eat given the opportunity. My goal is to have a resource of food that is within the “eat by “ date. I don't know if that's possible by the shoot for. Another case in point the other day when my home health nurse was here when she needed some sort of appointment medical grade I have a couple bottles of really good stuff but seriously the like may be 5 to 10 years past their use by date. The nurse used the product but said the efficacy of the product would be quite questionable. Appreciate your honesty and her willingness to use the product even though a somewhat questionable. As much as I'd hate it I might have to throw that stuff away and just keep the newer materials around.


So that's where I'm at. I'm trying to stay lay low to keep the weight off my butt as much as possible. I have these brief moments of feeling that every things go to be okay I'm going to bounce back, rebound get on with life but you know I think everything is changing that I better buckle in for the ride…

No comments: