Wednesday, March 02, 2022

Safe At Home

 


I still don't know why I didn't go to Logan today as I was supposed to. I blamed my health for not being able to make the trip. There is something wrong with my bed when I went to bed last night it was almost ready to tip over I thought it was going to. Only later on this morning or early afternoon whentheater (Ted) the head maintenance guy stopped by the apartment as I asked and was able to find an old shoehorn I had which is bent out of shape somehow wedged underneath one of the legs of my bed cause it to rock back and forth treacherously which I thought was dangerously. But because of that, I think, is a very poorly if at all during the night waking up around 2:15 AM and not really space getting back to sleep if at all fittingly. I was also harboring fear of the car trip up to Logan and possibly having another bout of pooping. Since, I was going to have Gloria come in early today so I would be sure to be on time but that was part of the problem. I wasn't sure that she would make it. As I list all these issues I have to at some point wonder if I just making excuses to not go. I felt pretty much exhausted all day and pretty much just hang around the apartment. Oh and of course the reason for the trip to Logan was the touring of the a T facility at Utah State University. I think all these things rolled up to one made it difficult for me to rest as I should've during the night.


Now having said all this I did make my meeting but it was zoom. I really did participate much of a couple times I tried to make words and discuss and play like I knew what I was doing. But it was good, good to be involved in the meeting anyway part of the whole validation thing. We were done by 3 PM which allowed me to listen to my radio show that afterwards I actually went out and sat in the sun for an hour or so being able to read and enjoy the outside until the clouds kind of came in a block the sun and the wind madesitting out reading uncomfortable. I was also able to work out on my arm by can get my 60 minutes in. I did not make time to print the letters however. That hopefully, I shall do tomorrow after coffee.I was also able to visit briefly with Dianne I advised her how much money was involved in her account that she's closed out which basically was turned over to me since I'm keeping the account. She seemed okay with me using the 600 for things like attendant care and other things that I might need. That also comes with a credit card the $6000 limit. Hopefully it will not have to use the credit since I have a great deal on my own card on my regular account. It just plan is to have it as a backup.


Hopefully, I will sleep tonight. I also hope tomorrow that my butt will feel better. All day long it was pretty sensitive. I think my skins okay since painful sitting up am not really sure if this is the right cushion I don't know what's different about it but it feels different to my but that's for sure anyway. The weather is beautiful right now, the hours of daylight increase each day now look forward greatly to spring…

No comments: