Saturday, March 26, 2022

Separation Saturday

 



What a day! Temperatures nearly hit 80° along the Wasatch front. I'm sure it's irresponsible but I totally enjoyed being out in the sunshine reading my book wishing that put on a short sleeve shirt rather than longsleeved shirt. I had breakfast with Michelle and the girls and James this morning. 8:00 AM just like on Sunday with Mark Anthony. Shelley and company were living in one is an early start which is good for me so we had breakfast at D's. I actually had oatmeal! My friend the writer, retired writer for the does a written news, had ordered this before at the other restaurant but I just didn't feel like a full breakfast and I did it. I have to admit it was pretty good in with two pieces of toast rounded out a decent breakfast for a lot less the cost. I might try to do them tomorrow with Mark Anthony. It's evening now show is called let us know that they gotten to Ontario halfway through their trip. They were in the hotel the girls I'm sure already in the pool and the parents relaxing. The dinner duty made the big trip out to see dad. They would certainly like to spend more time with Mark Anthony but that did not happen so is really the trip for me I guess I feel honored and blessed.


I really got closer to the girls this time than ever before. I was really pleased when the younger of the two granddaughters presented me with a potholder that she had made since yesterday when she purchased the skein of yarn from the dollar store. I was impressed and delighted at her industrious nature. Both girls are quiet however the older of the two has no problem with attention. She currently has an album of music written is just figured out what to do with it or how to get recorded. I have to admit I'm impressed and wish her the best of luck. I enjoyed spending time with both kids look forward to our next meeting. I hope it's not as long as the last time. But Salem's long ways away and I don't travel well.


I'm pleased to announce that one where the other I seem to gotten on top of the problem with Google. This morning I tried again after the six hour wait that Google instigated. This time I actually wrote the password down so I would be able to transcribe it exactly as I wanted to. No forgetting this time and it actually worked after I got over the frustration and confusion of Google demanding a second identification thing which I still don't really understand but I must have done the right thing because I was able to access my ink pad notepad as well as my blog. Now I just have to go in fix the dates for yesterday's posting since it looks like I skipped a day. Perhaps the most impressive thing I did today was cook the rack of beef ribs I purchased the other day. I didn't really put the barbecue sauce on because they were just too massive to go into the long-term cooker. I cooked the largest of the ribs in a pan my brother made the like for large ribs and a few small ones and the rest I put in the slow cooker. I enjoyed the ribs and actually the process, even though it was a little messy, I don't know if it was worth the $18. For $18 a can of gotten a good size roast and have a lot more protein. But this was okay kind of fun Me off the streets…

No comments: