Sunday, March 06, 2022

Just Around The corner…

 


At 7:09 PM tonight,and I just realized I haven't blogged today. There is something going on with me, I'm not sure what, but the last couple days have been forgetting to either blog until later or write in my personal journal. Two things that I rarely ever let slip. Now it's happening more and more. I could write it off as they age thing but that's just too easy. But I choose not to ponder on the phenomenon and hopefully ill take care of itself true denial.


I don't know what I did last night when I rolled in the bed, literally, but my legs weren't deep into the bed rather they were poised on the side of the bed. I did not know how close they were until later on when I woke my one leg was off to bed and as I try to pull it back onto the mattress my other leg came off. I had to be very careful I wasn't sure where this is going. I can easily see myself falling off to the point of not being able to put my legs back up on the bed and it was 12:15 AM roughly. It took me about 45 minutes to finally spasmed hard enough to pull my legs up onto the bed and then totally rolled myself over to the far end of the bed next to the wall and eventually fall back to sleep for a good sleep actually finally getting up around 6:15 AM. Before I went to bed I took a chance and applied bag balm salve about but that's where it feels like I'm getting up skin breakdown. Actually my skin feel better this morning I applied more bag balm and I actually kind immediate to the day I think. It is been a fairly busy day if you count the early morning run over to the restaurant for Sunday morning breakfast with Mark Anthony and Jasmine. Last night, I tried to clean up a mess that had occurred when will my boxes on my rack fell off spilling stuff all over the floor a lot of stuff as I tried to clean up the following box I had that knocking the other boxon the other side off the floor which have plastic cutlery and other utensils. The more I tried to pick the box up the more items fill out-of-the-box. I finally stopped the whole process advise Mark Anthony that I'd need some help when he came over in the morning after the breakfast. This is what we did I was so impressed Mark Anthony and Jasmine mostly Jasmine worked on my kitchen cleaning the top of the stove really good as well as cleaning up some of the dishes as well as cleaning off the table! Mark of course worked on the following boxes and helps great all things stuck to the floor when Jasmine mopped. I have got a pretty decent kitchen now. I still need some work in the bathroom in the bedroom but not bad.


Snow filled during the night and actually I got quite covered with snow ruling to the breakfast and back. The cold front is passed down in the temperatures are cold not too bad though immersed those called for but it's spring snow, often wet and heavy but never stays long it is the promise of spring just around the corner…

No comments: