Sunday, May 08, 2022

44 Magnum Mothers Day

 


I hate it when something happens to my computer and I have no idea how or why this happened. This particular issue started yesterday afternoon well actually, early evening when I was sitting down to watch an ancient movie: Dirty Harry the classic Eastwood film of the early 70s I believe. Anyway somehow just before the show started and I lost all audio. I tried all my standard tricks to no avail. I finally did switch to my headset was actually still working. I watched about through the movie before I gave up and called it a night after remembering I have an early breakfast with Mark Anthony at the restaurant. Then this morning just so I have some background noise I turned on the computer and audio part was working just fine. So I don't know what happened is a little frustrating but I accepted it for today but I like to know what is happening. Just now is switching off of the Internet, Netflix to work on the blog of having issues with setting in the have to set up the software I use Dragon Dictate all over again like it was brand-new. I haven't had to do that for months I almost forgot how.


As you can tell was a pretty quiet day. The cold front rushing in is caused cloudy conditions and cooler temperatures. It was not bad when I went to the restaurant is about 8 o'clock later in the morning after I finished breakfast and got back to the apartment did the real weather again. And once again truth be known as happy as a clam watching movies and enjoying the apartment. Mother's Day is one of those “holidays ” it seems empty if you do not have mother. I did call a couple of others however wish them the best but that's as close as I got. Luckily I have a whole container of spaghetti which I made yesterday I look forward to having for the rest of the week. I found a container of Parmesan cheese lurking in the back of the refrigerator. My experiment with garlic bread was minimal at best but I still have the test subjects weighing around the top of the stove. Pieces of bread at least have dried out pretty much at least I had something to crunch on while enjoying my noodles.


I'm tired tonight even though I didn't even though it did not pump my bike today. Granted I went to bed late, read late I even set my alarm – which I never do – and I was actually asleep when the alarm went off at 6 AM. So I got more sleep than usual ? Maybe I just missed my mom and I think… On her day.


This kind of lame I'm aware but I've noticed, for some reason, this dictation has a lot more issues and errors than usual and seems to me. I'm having to repeat myself many times that I usually don't and go baack in change a lot of things that were dictated strange


No comments: