Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Seriously?

 



It's easy to watch the 5 o'clock news and marveled at how bizarre the human race is and how petty the species is on the national level everything from the war in Europe to the abortion battle that good old USA. Individuals love to believe that this is all huge venues things that are super or things that will change lives forever. But I am here to tell you it doesn't matter how big the campuses the human organism, I am beginning to believe is gifted at destroying anything of value.


When I moved into this joint about five years ago I was really impressed with two planters at the southwest end of the building. I think the diligent reader will either remember search this blog to find references to that delight. Will the days of my residency here in the sense problems. No one seemed to take charge of the planters. I wanted to do some planting but couldn't figure out how to go about doing the planting and gardening or just my stuff. I finally gave up on the whole concept. There are just too many folks who thought they were charge of the operation the only thing that grew that year was a pile of weeds. About a year later another person to really like to take charge of things. That year we did not have weeds in the planter what we did raise was very regimented who got to grow what anywhere. I

actually grew a tomato plant with one tomato, as a summer wore on I grew more and more excited thinking I would bring my little tomato to fruition of course someone stole my tomato, right off the vine. After that experience I figured it was just a joke trying to play urban farmer.


Over the past 18 months we've had a number of individuals has a way that this property which means we've had significant influx of individuals and all of the seams want to have a garden. Actually, we got back up maybe the last year when for some reason number of the feral cats (silly old ladies around here love to feed)to go over the planting area as their own latrine. This resulted in a wire mesh in place over the garden area until was ever planted grew large enough that the lives lost interest. As the new residence became more and more invested in the apartment complex they became more more vocal than pushing her own agendas and some of them quite significant and of course a lot of that was the garden section. Even before the weather turned halfway agreeable for planting there were little battles beginning to erupt as to who can plant where even to the point of what they grow. Of course every time an issue would raise the problem was taken in front of the building manager, Jennifer would have to make a decision any of which she didn't want to do. I of course kept a low profile and just watched I didn't even do that, I didn't even engage it wasn't worth it. The one day a couple weeks ago I just did for of an ordere Ted to drill and plywood boards over the garden. So far there is not been any change. Of course there has been a quiet outrage among the residents. A lot of backbiting in general sniveling but the only thing coming up this volunteer plants actually pushed not around the pieces of plywood. These old guys are reaching for the sun in their actually kind of breaking through. I'm sure they'll be defeated in the end unless Jennifer has a change of heart



No comments: