Monday, May 23, 2022

More Rat Dog Commotion…

 


Will display only started. A couple weeks ago Marsha, the new lady, moved into José's old apartment right across the hallway from my apartment. There's now for this at the end of the hall here we got along quite well at least over the five years that I've been here. This end of the hall can get quite noisy at times since the building dumpsters or just on the other side of the door and every time the door is actuated aware little alarm goes off. I don't notice the noise in fact it's a little comfort in a weird sort of way. José was gone for about a year before he finally formally moved out and moved in with some family members in Mexico or something like that. During that time it was quite serene down here just the automatic doors buzzing from folks going to the dumpsters then, Marsha moved him. Now I'm not trying to be negative towards Marsha. I'm trying not to be an old fort to because I have of art but I don't want to think that I'm crotchety to know what I mean. Anyway, Marsha has a dog – – I may have written about this already I don't remember them too lazy to go check it out – – and for the first couple weeks I guess the dog has been on good behavior I've noticed the last couple of days little beast is getting quite noisy.


I would like to think it's not a big deal. I like to think of not one of those guys who doesn't like the little dogs but you know what I A M one of those guys that doesn't like those little rat dogs that so many of the seniors have around this building. Most of them are quite reserved. I really ever hear any barking except upfront sometimes in the common area where one dog may get in the.area of another dog in the scrap might start. But for the past two days Marsha's beast has been barking or more likely dog crying/whining more and more. Sometimes just a few minutes and that's not so bad but to be this afternoon the poor little beast has been complaining nonstop. I think perhaps, Marsha's been gone somewhere and the little pooch has been left on his own.. I just hope we can get this problem resolved relatively quickly with as little discomfort as possible. Like I said, the dog is quiet tonight and that's positive. I hope beyond hope that this does not ever go beyond 9 PM because that's when I start thinking about hitting the sack is nothing worse than having to listen to another beast complain about their living environment or being alone in their living environment all night long. The building manager, Jennifer, had hand surgery today and will not be around for the next two weeks. Traditionally she's the one we complained to when there's a problem like this or like when the gate in the back gets locked up and is unusable… By me. Hopefully the problem will resolve itself before Jennifer gets back. Actually, Marsha is across the Hall from me and technically she's right next to go Billie and I think Billie might be the person to handle the situation Billie is quite civilized she really does care about people and their little rat dogs…


No comments: