Saturday, May 14, 2022

Don't Be Hating

 Saturday I was all set to write a piece on the great trip I took downtown to pick up some rye-crisp. I don't know if I wrote about last week but I found the supply of the cracker at the German restaurant which I love to go to. They had a stack of these crackers like to get to because it was lunch hour and the place was packed. I figured today be much easier so I hopped on bus midmorning quite surprised myself by having a Saturday venture. I was in a run about this and even have an image of some other passengers of the public transit system that happened to pass along the way but as things go that's not what this post will be about. Instead, if and when you are able to read this, I will have a rant about my inability to troubleshoot my computer system. As I said I spent the day on the streets with getting my crackers and then having lunch with my kids at another one of our favorite restaurants miditown. The kids are gracious enough to bring my crackers and leftovers to the apartment. We visited for that and then I was getting down to business of updating my blog when all of a sudden I realized I was disconnected from the Internet! I hate this even more so I meet the fact that I have so much of my writing stored on different platforms around the Internet. Remember when I lost my cards? Well I've been trying to find out which of the cards covered which account and I don't know if I'm having mechanical/technical problems with my Internet connection is the my modem or having turned off because of credit card failure. Because of one or the other I doubt that I'll be able to post this tonight. Hopefully tomorrow maybe, just maybe I do have Mark Anthony stopped by the apartment and be able to unplug my modem imploded again to see if it'll pick up the Internet connection. I have tried to call Comcast/X infinity to see if I have either a credit card problem or see their tech people and talking back on line. All I know is that when I've had to do this before on my own department where you have to unplug the modem and wait 30 seconds and plug it back in is quite a challenge for me. I almost have standard) to try to do this from my power chair. I just cannot even get to the modem physically because it's way down low and situated behind my writing stand. I've had a long day and just not going to put a lot of stress and worry into this project I. That's okay like I said with a handful of people that regularly this document I hope you will give me if I not posting this evening. I will try to enter the post in a computer the calendar so it looks like I'm interested in the 16th but in fact there will be entered if I can figure it out. Don't be hating on me

No comments: