Saturday, May 28, 2022

Sonic And A Saturday Night

 



I just got back from the market Saturday night and my big social fling for the week is purchasing miscellaneous items from the local supermarket's – – many the items I don't need is just fun to purchase them because I can. Boy, that really sounds adolescent. The other reason I went out this evening was because the sun finally came out and completed the illusion of a warm evening, which is really kind of was to my surprise. All morning to spend cloudy with intermittent showers and or should be more clouds and showers for the days to come during this holiday weekend. Looks like it's going to be a good weekend stay inside. That's of course with the exception crossing the street tomorrow early and having breakfast with Mark and whoever he coaxes to bring along.


Tonight's market experience included purchases of yogurt 10 for a dollar, a head of lettuce to containers a small curd cottage cheese bananas of course and other various items that could be constituted a salad items. I didn't get tomatoes for instance nor any cheeses since I pretty much I'm stocked with cheese from other Saturday nights. I put most of the groceries away nowand I should wash dishes and I might before I go to bed but no promises. I'm in the middle of a two movie set about a hedgehog from another world/universe is quite speedy. I actually was going to watch a Steve McQueen movie but the hedgehog won out. It was good seeing my friends at the supermarket are always quite nice to me. Still however I question my choices for socialization of rolling up and down the aisles of the market adjudicating that I should purchase by how much rooms in the basket that I have to take home on my lap.


Other than that. The wash is done pretty much and the apartment is relatively clean. I worked with some diligence yesterday on the kitchen soaking “glued on” substance on the kitchen floor there were a number of spots that's been there for months. Surprisingly, the project was a success especially right under the refrigerator were a lot of mishaps have taken place over the last couple of months. The no longer feel sticky as I rollover that area of my chair I guess that's a good sign. Luckily before covering/tile or whatever I have masquerades a lot of the dirt. My goal however is to keep a clear floor. Gloria, my home health person on Fridays, do good job sweeping and she actually attacked the floor a little with video swifter. Swifter's are built to take off the sticky stuff in the glued on stuff. I guess that's my responsibility.


Tim then sure that's not how her name is spelled but she's one of the residents here at the apartment complex, of course she's a senior such as I am that you seems to taking a friendship with me the last couple of days. She brought me over the Styrofoam container of white rice this afternoon. That's great it's long kernel rice I assume from Vietnam as she is from Vietnam and was most adamant yesterday that I should have real rice which she refers to as from Vietnam all the other is that “other stuff from China or wherever”. Tim is quite interesting in that Asian woman sort of way. She certainly sets and develop boundaries expects everyone to keep them in if you're not within her posse are definitely out of luck. Tim was here when I came to the apartment complex about five years ago and only now are beginning to communicate. For the first four years of thought should could barely tolerate me. Just quite nice though just can't push the boundaries…

No comments: