Sunday, May 15, 2022

Time To Rest



I think I may have tried to do too much this weekend. I know that sounds weird but I can't think of over to this Sunday night at almost 6 o'clock. Perhaps is the fact that I sat outside today the sun for extended period of time, reading may have a little sunstroke whatever that is. However, the morning started early as usual on the Sunday at 6 AM so I'll be addressed by 8 AM for breakfast with Mark Anthony and family. No problems this morning everything went fine and Mark Anthony was able to stop by the apartment briefly to get my computer back online. Mark Anthony was even able to the mode of where I could reach it and the unplugged thing with 30 seconds then plug it in – – which I had to do this afternoon because for some reason my computer was getting a signal early stuff assignments loaded on my screen. Then there's the issue that I can no longer switch to local television programming, which of all you do now I don't seem to be able to. Too much stuff like I said. Remember yesterday? I had lunch with Brigitte Gabriel and Asher. Then home for more visiting with company. Usual Saturday stuff and today after the breakfast I returned to the bus stop in limited theaters for Sunday early movie. I was totally bummed out with the movie I chose something about strange beasts male resentment was because it also had Dumbledore in the title which made me think that the movie was about or something to do with the wizards from Harry Potter. The scenes in the movie were dark barely visible as well as the subject matter all hocus-pocus and wizardly magic. There was no Harry Potter and company. And a bunch of sort of clandestine line wizards and magiciansin some sort of cold World War II environment – – near as I could tell. I don't know what frame of mind or exhaustion or whatever but I got up and left the theater. This hardly ever happens. I'm one of those people that suffer through the whole movie, ballgame or whatever the lead early just because you don't like it. That's how I truly felt about this movie is still trying to figure it out – – my feelings and why they are so negative. I sat through a third of the movie and everything was in the dark I mean found in shades of dark light if that makes any sense. There may have been 8 to 10 other people in the theater and I could hear them this and seemed genuinely to like the film not I.


I hope I'll be able to sleep tonight. The temperatures greatly at all week lower 80s and excited I just have to make sure to drink plenty of water, where I Keep my batteries charged…okay

No comments: