Tuesday, May 17, 2022

The Unbearable Weight Of Nick

 



I kind like this every other week thing we basically fallen into with my assist, Inc. meetings.

I feel I have a whole day to myself which I guess is a little selfish but that's kind of where I am right now. I change things up a little this week, I have to wash my clothes very early on Wednesday mornings and then when Gloria, my home health person on Wednesdays and Fridays is here on Wednesday mornings she's been folding and putting away my clothes that I watched earlier that day. I've been getting up around 5 AM sometimes as late as 6 AM to wash and drive. But since I had my monthly home health person, Melissa, strip the bed and put on my Avenger sheets I have extra items and watch so I figured since I wasn't going to Assist I could use that time for doing the wash with the sheets. Worked out pretty good. Now if I can still get Gloria to fold and hang tomorrow I will be cooking with gas.


So someone accomplished with the weeks wash out of the way I would press my luck on another movie. It took me a couple days to notice and realize one of the movie offerings out my local theater was about one of my favorite actors Nicholas Cage. When I realized Mr. Cage starred in this movie I had to see it. The movie was later than I would've liked but I was able to take the time and do my one hour pump on my hand bike. The movie didn't start until 3:30 PM! So I had almost a full hour to kill by the time I got off the bus. I went straight to the Dollar Store and got contraband taking to the movies even so I still felt guilty and purchased a medium-sized drink for $6.95 unbelievable. I mean no wonder people bootleg treats into the movie. I purchased a small bag of trail mix (sweet and spicy) and will small packs of candy bars in this case it was Almond Joy. Five little bitty candy bars. I don't know why I selected the middle size cup, it was huge I filled the cup three quarters full and still there is no way I could finish it by the end of the movie. Of course made a mess and of course they are going to know what was since I was the only person on the lower level.


I cannot say the movie was spectacular, after all its Nicholas Cage the dog faced boy. The movie was good enough because it felt like it was free (remember I have has for unlimited movies). I must confess I did get my fill of Nicholas Cage. Though I might search for my City Of Angels and watch again. I was kind of surprised that even waiting for the bus to go home I was able to catch the last part of the national news which is kind of depressing. So with the blog posted I'm pretty much free for the rest of the night. I can read my novel or while searching Netflix last night I inadvertently, caught a preview of something I might be interested in. I like to do this thing up watching half a movie in the evening if the movie is worthy watch the rest the next day. I don't know if I'll try to do any more movies this week, I might however. I might want to watch the Marvel “Dr. Strange” again. This is the first month of really put the unlimited program to the test so far it's working


No comments: