Sunday, May 01, 2022

Waiting For May Flowers

 



I didn't sleep well, not sure why but I have my suspicions. I thought I was on the cusp of a bladder infection because I kept waking up feeling like I had a full bladder and strangely I did… Have a full bladder. I woke two times especially to drain. I thought this was kind peculiar sense I went to bed around 11 o'clock and I drain my bladder then figuring not probably have a pretty decent evening not having to attend to the old catheter but I was wrong. About 1:30 AM I was woken with a bladder that seem to be full and I drained it was 400 mL which, for me as a full bladder. Then again at 3:15 AM I once again was woken by what felt to be a full bladder and I was blown away when I drained about 600 mL out. I confess that I did take some big gulps out of my juice bottle before I went to bed when I took my night beds but surely not enough to equate 1000 mL of urine! Anyway after the 315 jaunt I was just in and out for the rest of the night finally getting up at 6 o'clock to get ready for breakfast at Dee's.


Actually, I was ready about 7:30 AM and the killed time I went outside to check whether or not I would be the cloak or a device of some sort to keep the chill away. The temperature is the 50s, there was no wind so I enjoyed a relatively warm morning and did not believe I would need any kind of protection for the quick jaunt across the street and into the parking lot of the restaurant. I felt I had a beautiful spring morning on my hands. I think we had a pretty decent breakfast, for a Sunday breakfast, I had a bowl of oatmeal with a side of bacon and some skinny toast. This is really all that I needed. I didn't need a platter of calories from hash brown potatoes, whatever meat product I chose and usually a couple of fried eggs. We certainly chased us down the qualities of coffee as well. Once again our server was Pam. This woman has intrigued me ever since she became our server since we always sit in the same spot of the restaurant. Pam, is slight always wears her hair in a ponytail and does a fairly adequate job of table service. When she first became our server she seemed to forget a lot or didn't come around as much with coffee etc. but as the weeks of gone on she's gotten to know is pretty well. To the point that one time Mark is making it comment about the late Pres. Trump, Pam was cleaning the table and so jumped in as a mega Trump supporter (no pun intended). I was quite proud of March response was able to explain this comment totally and accurately and not totally destroy Pam's argument of her support for the once and future president. It could've been a very uncomfortable situation at all ended well I'm Pam still seems to like our support the company. To be honest I was quite shocked at her response that had to admit that I've kind of backed away from our relationship whatever that might be…

No comments: