Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Tuesdays Heat

 


Tuesday I felt a little groggy today, not as bad as I thought I was going to however, it seems like I didn't sleep at all past 2:30 AM. I think I dozed a lot but that was about it. And possibly just possibly there is an element of excitement because today and Assist, Inc. meeting day. I drug myself out of bed around 6 AM started my day. Transfer was good, ADLs were good everything worked well and best of all know but pain and no shoulder pain that I was crying about last night. I left much earlier than usual about an hour earlier so I would have time to kill maybe grab some coffee at the French pastry place next door but to my shock all those eateries are all closed for a week or 2 for their “summer break”. the little Asian joint is closed until the middle of August! How European is that? So no coffee but lots of shade since to what he was in the shaded tables in front of these establishments. I just texted people on my cell phone tells time for the meeting. I know it's not very exciting but it's always interesting to me when I come across interesting pieces of clothing on the sidewalks as I travel around the city. Today is kind of a stretchy type glove just sitting there wanting a hand. I didn't touch it of course but I did get a couple images one that I can use for the posting of today's blog. I haven't been able to do that much the last couple of days because I have not gone anywhere but luckily today you're in luck. It's not a shoe but something worn on the body. Luckily for me there are no other issues to report on on my trip downtown. Stopped in at the credit union holds cash out for emergencies should be able to tide me over until the next pay cycle. Then I stopped at Taco Time and got another taco burger. The kind of think that will taco burger is the best thing on their menu it's a Mexican sloppy Joe. Just a drink and a taco burger and that was it. Good news however later on here at the apartment I was on my own bike and got a call from a number I didn't recognize so I didn't answer it but I felt uncomfortable… So I called the number eventually got the person who called and sure enough it was the affinity medical and the part for my lift has come in. Of course because I waited those few minutes they weren't able to get that product to me today because I was out and about and maybe now scheduled me till Thursday. It would've been nice to have the lift operational tomorrow but that's not going to be. We get by on the hydraulic lift another day. I know it's not very exciting but sometimes things aren't. This summer continues to be strange, strange beyond belief, it's not even 1 August and were getting August like heat every day. Going on all over the earth major fires, major drought, major flooding I think it's going to get a lot weirder before it gets any better if it ever gets any better. I intend to enjoy every ounce of heat this weird bizarre summer affords and hopefully find other interesting images to report on

No comments: