Friday, March 17, 2023

Dream Girl

 



I had the weirdest evening last night. I read until about midnight as is usual the case and then after significant amount of pages and turnover went to sleep for about an hour. I woke up, which is relatively usual for me. I returned to sleep to have strange dreams which I cannot remember but I do remember waking up again about an hour later about 2:30 AM not being able to go back to sleep. I tossed and fretted for about an hour after which I use the restroom then turned over this time go back to sleep for about 3 hours which is really good for me the hardly ever happens. Right before waking I had the best dream possibly one of the best I've ever had. I think I have had this dream before or wondering nearly like it. This dream I kind of run into this person/woman older like myself. She's terribly attractive in the older woman sort way she is probably one of those people who are Birkenstocks sandals in her younger days the tie-dye shirt and crinkley,wrinkly hair. One of those people who a beautifully. I felt terribly inadequate. She was totally interested me I kept thinking if she only knew what was she returned walkaway disgusted I am sure. Of course this is only a dream and all of a sudden I was awake watching the dream fadeaway as I noted the time 10 minutes after 6 AM was time for me to get up and start my day. My home health person would be here 90 minutes and I wanted to clean up little bitbefore she got here.


For a good part of the morning really felt like I have lost somebody or something. The sun was shining brightly outside but it was too cold for me to want to do anything productive of the apartments so I just hung around eventually wash cloth. I really didn't have a lot to do except wash the floor bathroom it was that time of the week . I really like the floor my bathroom but is white tiles and gray or black trim which really shows off the dirt especially the tire treads from my power chair. I've learned the best way is to use Pine-Sol water loosened up the dirt down mop up as best as I can finally using the rag or other scrap of material even towel headed for the wash. This I do … Then let the floor completely dry before moving everything back in place. I'm sure this will take an able-bodied person just a few minutes to accomplish but for me seems like an all morning ordeal if not all day. I had Gloria moved my left into the bedroom while I worked on the floor. I still have to move the left back to the bathroom and fold clothes making for another perfect Friday night. Actually I have 2 hours before I need to get to bed so I could watch another episode of personal interest and still fold clothes by that time I seriously have priorities…

No comments: