Saturday, March 04, 2023

Keeping K

 


I think I have written about this before, how I am trying to do is little on Sundays as possible at least work wise, physical labor. If I was active it would be called keeping the Sabbath day holy. I don't know what I'm really trying to do that right now I'm trying to get everything done on Saturday night so I don't have to cook anything tomorrow. One little habit of getting into is taking the trash out at last things I do on Saturday and usually is the kitchen trash such as the most active trash can apartment. Sometimes I combine it with other trash cans like the bathroom who also sees a lot of activity during the week. However this week not much so I think I'll just run to garbage out as soon as I finish the blog for today.


My stomach finally feel somewhat better, at the end of this week. Is been a rough week something wise. Last night WasOkay, I think the sleep during the night got things active again start building fauna in my intestinal tract. I've been ingesting anything I can think of which were will start clogging me up. Cheese, Cottage cheese, yogurt's and bananas. I actually have my alarm clock going off this morning at 6 AM waking me up that hardly ever happens. I'm usually well all week I then So, I felt sturdy enough to forgo really eating until I got to the coffee shop where I got it cream cheese bagel and of coarse coffee.


I was dressed even choose by the time it was to get coffee 9:30 AM. Spent an hour with JanetThem back to the apartment. Actually living together but on a jacket grabbed my basket and over to the market And dollars store and bought way more that I should of but I have fun and that's all matter to me today. It was great to feel halfway normal again.


I should spend a lot more of the day of actual housecleaning/apartment cleaning that didn't happen. I did manage to do my arm bike for 30 minutes that was about it. The dinner I actually challenged myself to use the air fryer on my toaster oven, which I've never used before because of intimidation. After thoroughly long discussion with Gloria I decided to give it a shot and fried tiny breaded shrimp Tater tots while watching part of Thor movie. It's been a pretty decent Saturday all things considered. My brother called Carl to inform me that other members of the family decided to have a family reunion this coming summer: June 16 among know I could get the building for the events as are done before. I don't see the problem one way or the other. Good to see him again before we all start dying. It is nearly bedtime and I still have miles to go before sleep and tons of trash to put on theheap and dreams to dream beforeI wake to enjoy all the gifts the day will make…

No comments: