Monday, March 06, 2023

So Begins Another Week

 


There was more snow last night, Not a lot just a dusting, but the day was cold and not really worth getting uncomfortable for so I spent another day inside trying to be somewhat productive. I washed clothes, worked out and oversaw the completion of repairs to my plumbing system i.e. bathroom sink that will not drain and the kitchen sink Which gushed All over my feet This morning as I was getting ready to wash dishes before My morning staff arrived. She likes to have her coffee and I like to have her coffee mug good clean when she gets here. Anyway, I have a plastic container in my seeing that I wash things in and when I want to drain that vessel it just drenched my feet. Later I learned there some sort of gasket that connects the garbage disposal to the seeing which had become compromised no longer hold water/fluids through the plumbing. Being a survivor, I figured out a way to wash my dishes and the other thing that wasn't compromised. It's little difficult to do particularly from power chair like mine in particular with the mouse passes the I seem to be possessing lately.


I think I've talked about the new guy that replaced the tattooed reprobate which was the last maintenance guy we had here who was a great! Corporate moved in from our facility to who knows where. The new guy does everything by the book. Everything has to have paperwork and I've had my paperwork in for a week as far the bathroom goes. But to my extreme surprise Jennifer front desk lady really director of this property here actually call it a private operation come out and unclog the sink in the bathroom Actually “whipped” Into action and the lad repaired my see in the kitchen. I can wash dishes without having to wash the floor! And I can shave again in the morning without having to jerryrigged a system that will hold water not be contaminated by water that will drain from the sink.


I want to believe that I had a productive day. I'd like to think that I have some small force bring change to my plumbing Armageddon. And I haven't even yet addressed the fact that Melissa forgot to take up my butt this morning after my shower. See answer my text message that she could come over just about lunchtime selected together cost Campbell Soup lunch and even offered To build her sandwich which he declined to be totally pleased with the low sodium vegetable soup courtesy of the food bank.


So I think it was okay day… Good way to start the week…

No comments: