Wednesday, March 08, 2023

Fools Gold


It's evening not quite 6 o'clock and predicted snowstorm has started. It looks pretty heavy for late spring snow storm. Once again, I'm not too worried I've got provisions laid away and in fact, the snow will not linger. 50° days are forecast for the 1st next week. These are the last gasps of the dying winter. I have spent the day Washing dishes and typing up the place. It's a massive job it was my person this morning giving good job starting with the kitchen. My butt is a little sensitive today so I'm trying to spend a lot of time laying back in my chair trying to take the weight off my precious points in my butt. Hopefully this will dodge the bullet.


I'm spending a lot of time trying to file pieces of mail I've gotten over the last however long. I wish I could be more like Mark Anthony and throw all these documents from my insurance people, the federal government insurance people, and general statements of items paid for. I'm just concerned that the moment I shred these items I will need proof of something I don't know. I'm just irrational so I keep around messing up my home. So at least trying to sort the documents out and confine them to one space in files in my file cabinet. This confines the chaos to a much smaller area giving the general appearance order but if you open the drawer beware. I should be wracked with guilt Knowing that either MarkOr Michelle are going to deal with the remains. This of course will include all the garbage inside file cabinet. Both children are pretty efficient at getting rid of junk so I don't feel the problems just throw stuff away.


I really wish I could do that this would save so many folks consternation after bypassing all my stuff and stuff images, poetry and some prose and other writings. Other things like clothing and such just be thrown away so much of my wardrobe is nothing but rags anyway. No great loss. Perhaps the biggest challenge will be what to do with various hard drives, thumb drives computers. I knew the time of my demise I can make sure that all objects should be scrubbed clean sense that probably will need to purge like crazy or just grin and bear it over the kids will see the humanity inside me.


Once again, inside days leave little to write about. I wish I could make things up which are clever and astute but alas I was not blessed with those kinds of skills. I'm just going I can eke out 500 words usually the kind of makes sense. I still like the process and especially pleased if something really good comes out. This however is rare I understand that that's why this process is so important to going back to the to the mind/mine in hopes of finding A vein of gold worth pursuing…


No comments: