Monday, March 27, 2023

Of P and P

 


1st off for those who have been patiently waiting was able to make it to the toilet this morning just-in-time. There were no mishaps thank goodness. Perhaps, but I really need to figure out how to make it through the weekend without having stuff my face every conscious moment. So now as I approach a new week 1st on my agenda is to contact my DDS tomorrow to see if I establish an emergency appointment to repair my tooth and worst-case scenario just rip it out. I hate to be so callous but the poor left over tooth barely lines up with the tooth below as a grinder. If the tooth were gonethere being no matching up for the 2 remaining lower molars on the bottom. I guess if I were to get some sort of update to system above that might be usable but I'm not even close to that decision yet. I just am questing for some relief of his pain especially when I'm trying to eat any pressure is the truth is exquisitely painful. I have taken one or 2 courses of ibuprofen and it has helped a lot but I want to minimize that as much possible. Is limited to issue repair.


It was kind of unbelievable but it snowed almost all day. Not a giant heaping pile of snow just a steady sifting of snowflakes making one feel terribly cold. Towards the end of the day however the clouds broke up there was sunshine! I even went out to feel the sun on my face and was astonished at how warm the atmosphere seemed to be. The main weather guy is indicated the sunrays are hitting Earth more directly so much warmer sunshine wise and I believe it. Supposedly, tomorrow is to be the in between days of the storms. The temperature should actually get up and 50° should be delicious. I may even get out about a little bit maybe purchase the goodies for coffee for Thursday there are also some movies I would like to consider and of course all this kind of depends on what the dentist says or when I can get in to be examined.


I cooked this evening 1st time in while. I defrosted the ground beef and I was going to make meatloaf and Saturday but did not get around and I didn't really feel like cooking tonight but I didn't want to risk losing the pound of ground beef. I was already months past the “best used by” date. I did the job however they do look pretty poor but tasty. I mixed the ingredients up by hand and didn't get as tight a loaf as I generally do when I use the electric mixer. The conglomeration kind of exploded during the cooking phase. That's okay it's not like I had company. This meatloaf was just for me. I even cooked potato that has been in my vegetable bowl for some time the spud was beginning to send runners from his eyes. I cooked the tuber and surprisingly it came out okay. I covered the mess with sour cream and of course catch up for the meatloaf and everything turned out just fine. I should've had something green but I just didn't have the time or the will to open a can of beans or spinach. Of course, I destroyed the kitchen is a total mess. So much stuff on the floor they still have to put away leftovers. One half potato and half of the meatloaf. Oddly enough below is kind of a soft food and didn't bother my painful tooth. So now I just have to at least throw away the garbage and the rest of the kitchen object to later…

No comments: