Friday, March 03, 2023

Friday Nights Chux

 


I knew it was going to make it till this morning as far as a bowel movement goes so I ended up calling my son came over and assisted me on the toilet. I'm totally happy that he's more than willing to help me out situations what really worries me is that it seems that the incidence of having to use his assistant is becoming more and more frequent. I used to be able to count on myself to hold whatever between toilet opportunities. Longest stretch that I had to go was from Friday morning to Monday morning. The event which happened last night was the middle day between Wednesday and Friday. I should have been okay but I was fortunate we dodges the whole mess thing this time.


I still remember how gauche I used to think patients in a rehab facility I was out were when they would either A sit on these pads called chucxOr in some cases have been stuck in their pants all on the premise they may poop their pants at any moment. I was just disgusted And swore I would never do such a thing but today I've been sitting on had all day long case My bowels should slip.


I suppose this is all kind of personal but the reason I choose to write about the event is that I've been feeling somewhat ill at ease all they worried that I might have another event. I've been ingesting bananas, yogurt even soda crackers anything which might send my stomach and the gurgling sounds. Just don't get back to my own schedule. I think I may have to do some kind of food review my food you see if there's something in my diet bringing this situation to be more frequent. I just wish I had the strength and the appropriate gear transfer myself on and off the toilet by myself. I realize it's not that you really get any better. What really frightens me is that I'm kind of at a “hover” stage. Everything is kind of static right now but I really feel my arms getting weaker and other things happening that might be indicative of the next step. Not being able to get myself out of bed or dress for instance might be next on the list. I don't know how long to cover home healthc CNAs. I'm self-pay right now my needs are a few and I can delegate finances in his direction I don't know how more extensive I need to consider the breaking point would be the world have to go on Medicaid deal with the spend down dilemma.


I did not sleep as well as I would liked when I got through the day okay. The weather was still poor enough that I did not feel I was losing anything by Staying in the apartment all day. Little by little I feel my stomach getting under control. I don't know last all the way to Monday morning will just have See. Hope for the best but wear my chux.

No comments: