Thursday, March 09, 2023

Thursday Thoughts

 


The weather today was actually quite warm up in the 40s but I didn't take advantage electing to stay in the apartment make-believe I was doing things that were somewhat important. Just the usual arm bike, blog and cleaning up here and there. I spend a lot of time worrying about my buttWorrying that I have a decubitus ulcer which I don't thanks to the vigilance of my Home health professionals. Now I'm worried about my computer which I used to watch a lot of media through the streaming devices which are now so common. So common in fact that I'm wasting My life watching X-Files, reclining in my power chair to take the weight off my butt leaving that what I'm doing this functionally appropriate in skin maintenance. Having more more concerns about my software that I dictate with. I'm spending so much time having to go back and correct mistakes that it makes almost burned out on the software. I'm impressed with my tablet which also has voice to text capability much more accurate than my Highfalutin Dragon software. I would love this software, Dragon software, to be as easy to use as my tablet as I like to sit at the computer screen and dictate. It doesn't seem right to do it with the tablet. This is stupid I know that's the feeling that I have. I'm trying something lyrics night I don't even have the Headphones on and I'm not speaking into the microphone which means I'm actually dictating to the microphone on the computer screen seems to working better than whenever my headset… Go figure.


Remember Rochelle, the little beginning social worker was really great and efficient and who was or has been moved by management to another property? Replacement Maria was nice but so far hasn't been receiving a passing grade in my book. Last week, the coffee group with a shambles because it wasn't often going by 9:30 AM it always is with Rochelle and other individuals who run that group. There were all kinds of promises that this week would be better and at 9:15 AM when I went down to get ready for coffee the lights are off nothing Had been done. Maria: with lost key excuse. By 9:30 AM when he shown up for coffee so I contacted Jennifer at the front desk we had keys to the cabinets and we proceeded to put on today's Coffee show. Chris will the new people at the apartments get a good part of the work brewing coffee. In the end we had coffee and even managed to dig up some ginger snaps from somewhere in Jennifer's office. Everyone was happy even me. It's hard to tell will be able to keep this momentum going. I think we will I'm kind of surprised at how important this silly social event is to all of us at the apartment complex even the ones that do not stop to socialize but say helloAnd grab a cup of Java as they wander through foyer as they head out To start Their day. I hate this software the way the software capitalizes everything after I pause a moment– – But I continue to use it because it makes me feel… Good.

No comments: