Friday, March 10, 2023

Was A Dark And Stormy Night

 


So far, the best part about tonight is been ferocious little rainstorm which is just wandered through the area. Wind and waves of rain have been rattling and pelting my Windows even with the Windows being closed drafts of their still seeping through and making me feel thankful for my ever trustee heater. The wind subsided a bit I think the front is pushed through. I've turned off the computer screen streaming device which I watch as television. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I might be just about Marveled out for this evening. Right now the quiet sounds totally enjoyable.


Once again I didn't really do anything today I didn't even do the usual Arm bike exercise are not gone well past 200 minutes for this week – – I may do a few cranks later onBefore I go to bed if my rear end is not bother me too much. Something seems to be going on down there and I need to get off my butt when I can. I'm trying to be careful not developed any pressure sores that also means limiting about time that I am up and I can just barely stand limiting my uptime. Of course I live the cushion but I have its responsibility since I am the boss of the body.


I have 2 events this weekend as usual coffee tomorrow with the group across street then Sunday breakfasts with Mark Anthony' and hopefully Jasmine.Both of these events are in the morning which means that if I am responsible I can come back and actually lay down for the rest of the day I think that's what it takes. This would take me through the weekend and then its I felt my skin was in jeopardy I could make an appointment with the wound clinic which I have great faith community that person wants to be healed. Of course is the weekend now that I will not interface with my Home health people until Monday morning when Melissa shows up.If I think you really getting out of control one of my girls call to see if they can come in and look at my butt and need the apply A dressing.


I should eat something before I go down. I took out a pound of sausage this afternoon thinking that I mightfry up the sausage in the hopes of building a pizza and sometimes weekends. I know I can just order 1 was something sounds very comforting about homemade pizza On a square cookie sheet just like we used to do on Friday nights so many years ago. But sadly now that is not going to happen at least not tonight. Maybe tomorrow if I'm feeling better I can at least fry up the sausage to use with eggs, biscuits and of course pizza.

No comments: